Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

A Merry Christmas!

Got a bunch of packages from lakota, greg2648, james40, and a.j. (could not read the last name)!! I'll be a proud papa in 11 days and my cigar budget was nil. Still is nil. This was greatly appreciated by me (my wife was not too happy, lol.) This was so very unexpected and you guys are awesome!

I kept all the addresses..

Comments

• HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    cabinetmaker:

oooh **** better sandbag hard for when Cabbie does return fire.
  • The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    cabinetmaker:
    I'll be a proud papa in 11 days and my cigar budget was nil. Still is nil.
    Aw he11 - this was SO the perfectly WRONG thing to say around here...

I am officially designating this thread a FREE FIRE ZONE, pending approval from the God of War himself (ENFIDEL). Once approval is given, all BOTL are authorized to fire for range and effect immediately!

On a personal note, BIG CONGRATS on the upcoming birth of your son Cabby. Please make sure to post pics of your bundle of joy here so we can all share in your happiness somewhat.

PS: Chalk the missus' grouching over your recent bombing up to pregnancy hormones and SMOKE UP BROTHER! :-)
  • MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    The Sniper:
    cabinetmaker:

I am officially designating this thread a FREE FIRE ZONE, pending approval from the God of War himself (ENFIDEL). Once approval is given, all BOTL are authorized to fire for range and effect immediately!

On a personal note, BIG CONGRATS on the upcoming birth of your son Cabby. Please make sure to post pics of your bundle of joy here so we can all share in your happiness somewhat.

PS: Chalk the missus' grouching over your recent bombing up to pregnancy hormones and SMOKE UP BROTHER! :-)
    +1 and congrats brother on the up coming arrival

• RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats brother.
  • RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    That's awesome and I don't think this is the last of this thread. Just saying Sir......

• Lakota72Lakota72 Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭
    RCY Cigars:
    That's awesome and I don't think this is the last of this thread. Just saying Sir......

I will second that motion.
  • KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    Hayblet:
    cabinetmaker:

oooh **** better sandbag hard for when Cabbie does return fire.
    Ain't that the truth

"Long ashes my friends."

• Hey Cabi. That was my horrible writing that you couldn't read! Hope you enjoy the smokes :)
  • jr_p951jr_p951 Posts: 1,121
    AJGARLETT:
    Hey Cabi. That was my horrible writing that you couldn't read! Hope you enjoy the smokes :)
    A confession?!!! Nice! Great job by the fellas!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    Congratulations on the new bundle of joy coming.
  • laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    There may also be a straggler coming from up North. You know how those huskies are Cabi... at this time of year... very slow.

Congratulations on the changes in your life this year Cabi. 2011 will go down as a momentous year for you, that's for sure. Drop in and say hello once in a while eh?
  • denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    The Sniper:
    cabinetmaker:

hey Glen, check your PM's