Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Got Trampled by Bucking W...

greg2648greg2648 Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭
Bucking W took a play out of my play book. He flat killed me with cigars. I have seen some of his hits on fellow brethren. Obviously he doesn't play around, and this hit was no exception. He sent me 12 great cigars and capped it off with an ISOM. Chris, thank you for the cigars. I look forward to our next trade, where I might be able to even the score.

Comments

• BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    Awesome hit! I hear the Perdomo Patriarch is amazing.
  • MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    Nice hit buck
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    BigT06:
    Awesome hit! I hear the Perdomo Patriarch is amazing.
    Nice hit Chris! Todd, the Patriarch is an amazing cigar! I'll hook you up with a couple with a couple years on em...they're delicious!

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • Bucking_WBucking_W Posts: 208 ✭✭
    Patriarch is my favorite, they smell, taste, and smoke wonderfully. Glad you liked the package, look forward for another time. Your Patriarch you can let rest couple of weeks, it's already got some age on it. I bought two boxes over a year ago and just now down to about a dozen left.
    Thanks for the reply and I will add I was hit with a very nice package as well, thanks again Amigo!