Home Ratings & Reviews

Oliva Serie V

I LOVE the O cigars....month ago u bought a V from a b&m but ain't smoked due to being scared of the full body....tonight I fired it up.....WOW this cigar is SMOOTH...it is awesome......but half way in it has kicked my @$$. Love this cigar but it's strong......maybe I can hold out to finish this awesome smoke.

Comments

• one of my favorite smokes.the lancero is my go to size.
  • jkallen83jkallen83 Posts: 142
    Finally finished th Oliva V.....I was eating sweets and Dr pepper to stay in the world but I finished it.....VERY good smoke. Anyone that ain't tried one, get one. Ill definitely get more of these.
  • scarlinscarlin Posts: 1,592
    Also one of my favorite smokes. Very smooth and great draw and burn. Doesn't kick me though :P.
  • spindriftspindrift Posts: 818 ✭✭
    Not sure which vitola you had, but there is a #4 corona size that might work for you. They are very good. The V is perhaps one of the most consistant cigars, from size to size that is, out there IMHO.
  • jkallen83jkallen83 Posts: 142
    spindrift:
    Not sure which vitola you had, but there is a #4 corona size that might work for you. They are very good. The V is perhaps one of the most consistant cigars, from size to size that is, out there IMHO.
    I had the double robusto...I like to try to stay around robusto size...but if I have many of these ill actually need a little smaller.. the smoke was amazing though..even burn..had over a 2" ash.just an awesome cigar.
  • JDHJDH Posts: 2,107
    I love the V's. The double robustos are a staple in my humi. If you buy the V sampler, you get a corona gorta, and I really wish they'd make this vitola a regular production ofering. I think it's the best flavor profile avaliable. The #4's are a little corona, about the same size as a MOW PA, and I really like them too, but they aren't going to be avaliable in the US market - they're destined for the Europeans.
  • Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Posts: 1,971
    JDH:
    I love the V's. The double robustos are a staple in my humi. If you buy the V sampler, you get a corona gorta, and I really wish they'd make this vitola a regular production ofering. I think it's the best flavor profile avaliable. The #4's are a little corona, about the same size as a MOW PA, and I really like them too, but they aren't going to be avaliable in the US market - they're destined for the Europeans.
    Or the diademas, those are awesome smokes and would be some of their best sellers if they would release them in box quantities
  • MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    Best cigar made for under $5. Easily.
  • JDHJDH Posts: 2,107
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    JDH:
    Or the diademas, those are awesome smokes and would be some of their best sellers if they would release them in box quantities
    I agree completely. I have two of them with over 3 years in the humi from previous sampler boxes. For the life of me I don't understand why they aren't regular production offerings along with the corona gortas.

I've seen some information out there that the V's are going to be rolled in Miami beginning in 2012. Who knows, maybe they'll add these two vitolas to the mix.
  • allsmokedupallsmokedup Posts: 751 ✭✭
    The 2011 Serie V No. 4 is available in the US. There are a limited number of boxes for US distribution, but they are out there.

How do I know? I nabbed one. It is currently dreaming sweet dreams and waiting for the day I dig it up from the depths of my storage humidor. I'm waiting for a few more months before I sacrifice the first one.

Unfortunately, I don't think ccom has this vitola.
  • Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Posts: 1,971
    allsmokedup:
    The 2011 Serie V No. 4 is available in the US. There are a limited number of boxes for US distribution, but they are out there.

How do I know? I nabbed one. It is currently dreaming sweet dreams and waiting for the day I dig it up from the depths of my storage humidor. I'm waiting for a few more months before I sacrifice the first one.

Unfortunately, I don't think ccom has this vitola.
    They do, I have bought a few from Tim :)
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    Great smoke!