Home General Discussion

Wine Cooler Deal on Woot!, today only.

http://home.woot.com/

Today's deal on home.woot is a 12 bottle wine cooler for $159, shipping is five bucks. Might make a nice cigar cooler.

Comments

• Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Posts: 1,971
    I saw that earlier, nice quality...only scare is the middle divider, but if you had trays that fit it would be awesome looking!
  • jr_p951jr_p951 Posts: 1,121
    Wineadors are the best imo. Controlled temp and controlled rH! The summer time is killer here so having the winedor has saved my sanity! I used to worry constantly when it got hot out. I'd stick fans in front of humidors. Try to find the darkest, coolest place in the house. Just a big hassle some days. Running extenstion cords for fans, looking over cigars for hours-looking for beetle holes. After I bought the wine cooler, life got much simpler!! Best purchase for my cigars and well worth the money!
  • chemforeverchemforever Posts: 1,200
    I would be all over this but I wanted to go with a 28 bottle...thanks for the post.
  • JDHJDH Posts: 2,107
    http://www.wineenthusiast.com/wine-enthusiast-silent-18-bottle-dual-zone-touchscreen-wine-refrigerator-slimline-edition.asp?icid=LNDWNCLLRSBESTSELLERS

$219 + $40.00 shipping

At last, a wine refrigerator for narrow spaces!

Fits perfectly in those empty nooks and corners of your kitchen, living room, or any room

Protects the taste of reds and whites with virtually silent cooling technology in 2 zones (details below)

Makes adjusting temperature easy with exterior digital touchscreen control

All for a price that makes enjoying wine affordable!

A thermoelectric, energy-efficient, CFC-free wine cooler. ETL approved.
    18-bottle capacity* .
    Two zones: top holds 10 bottles, bottom holds 8 .
    Top zone adjustable temperature range of 54-66°F provides ideal storing conditions for reds and whites .
    Bottom zone adjustable temperature range of 46-66°F provides ideal storing conditions for reds and whites, and optimum serving conditions for most whites .
    Exterior digital touchscreen with temperature display .
    Reflective smoked-glass Thermopane door with stainless steel trim .
    7 pull-out chrome shelves .
    Interior LED lighting .
    Freestanding only** .
    Size: 37-1/2"H with hinge x 9-7/8"W x 20"D .
    *Note: Door is not reversible. .
    **Note: Shelving is meant to hold standard 750 mL size bottles, using larger Pinot Noir/Rhone size bottles may limit the capacity. If you would like to store larger bottles you can easily remove any of the shelves. This will also prevent scraping the labels on the larger bottles.