Home Cigar 101

Closed foot cigars

wwesternwwestern Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭
WTF?!?!?!?!?! Why you add nothing and make the tidius task of proper cigar lighting a little more tidius. Anyone disagree?

Comments

• dowjr1dowjr1 Posts: 600
    I like them actually. But that is just me...I think they make lighting easier.
  • scarlinscarlin Posts: 1,592
    I think closed foot cigars are easier to light.
  • j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Hey Wes...what's "tidius" mean? Big Smile [:D]
  • BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    I'm with you, Wes. I just clip the damn things.
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    I personally enjoy them. The flavor difference is nice and plus I enjoy the novelty of it since it's more of a rarity
  • wwesternwwestern Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭
    j0z3r:
    Means I'm a product of the public education system and spell *** how I want?! lol
  • wwesternwwestern Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭
    ENFIDL:
    I personally enjoy them. The flavor difference is nice and plus I enjoy the novelty of it since it's more of a rarity
    I always end up having to burn it all off to get a proper light so I never notice and change.
  • Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Posts: 1,971
    ENFIDL:
    Agreed. I usually torch the foot when there is a closed foot and let it burn for 10-20seconds until most of it is gone and try and pickup on some of the flavors that the wrapper will bring through.
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    I don't like them. I think they F up the burn, and it reminds me of uncircumcised schlongs, and well don't like them either, remind me of ... never mind.
  • j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    wwestern:
    j0z3r:
    Means I'm a product of the public education system and spell *** how I want?! lol
    Fantastic. lol
  • docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    This thread.
  • deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    phobicsquirrel:
    I don't like them. I think they F up the burn, and it reminds me of uncircumcised schlongs, and well don't like them either, remind me of ... never mind.
    do you see a lot of uncircumcised schlongs?

I dont care either way closed or open
  • MephistoMephisto Posts: 508
    phobicsquirrel:

LOL! My girl hates it when I leave a butt in the tray...she says they look like severed schlongs.
  • The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    Almost afraid to post this with the way this thread has been going but... not a fan of the closed foot cigars. They just feel wrong in my mouth.

LET THE ZINGERS BEGIN! LOL

• beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    I just toast them. Did he just say something about feeling a foot in a mouth?