Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Speechless

I received a package from Rudy today and I am totally in shock at the "little" something for me and my wife. I have no idea what I did to deserve any of this.

Then he sent some single and most of them are on my wish list that I dont think I made public. The Kinky, Hammer, Sol Cubano Maduro, 777 all on there, the Mi Barrio I have not heard of and the 5 vegas A is a fav. of mine.

again, just speechless, my wife is still in shock and seen first hand what I have spoke of as she opened this box, dont know what I did, but I thank you and all the other BOTL and I cant wait to repay you all (yes I have a list)

Comments

• Options
    roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
    NIce.
    One God, One Truth
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    deejmemixx:
    I received a package from Rudy today and I am totally in shock at the "little" something for me and my wife. I have no idea what I did to deserve any of this.

Then he sent some single and most of them are on my wish list that I dont think I made public. The Kinky, Hammer, Sol Cubano Maduro, 777 all on there, the Mi Barrio I have not heard of and the 5 vegas A is a fav. of mine.

again, just speechless, my wife is still in shock and seen first hand what I have spoke of as she opened this box, dont know what I did, but I thank you and all the other BOTL and I cant wait to repay you all (yes I have a list)
    i knew what was going on,lol, great borkism, from a great bork, yea!
  • Options
    deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    jj20030:
    deejmemixx:

i knew what was going on,lol, great borkism, from a great bork, yea!
    ....well how did you know...secrets are not nice you know lol
  • Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,913 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's a very interesting box.
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Shane you are totally deserving and I'm glad I sent you some that were on your wish list and a few for the mrs as well. You Take Care and enjoy!
  • Options
    laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    Well done kid. Lot's of love around here lately. Must be the lack of political discussions LMAO. Happy New Year guy's and girls.
  • Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fantastic smack down. I approve.
  • Options
    jr_p951jr_p951 Posts: 1,121
    Took out the wife as well!!! Nice done Rudy!