Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

I got bombed!

greg2648 bombed the hell out of me this weekend!

It was a complete surprise, totaly out of the blue. He sent a huge Oliva Master Blend, a Tat corona, a Padron '64 long corona, a CAO La Travita toro, a Torano Noventa robusto, a JDN Antonio big fat torpedo, and a Fuente Chateau Fuente. Many thanks to Greg for this unexpected, but very much appreciated surprise. There are some of my favorite cigars in this bundle, and several more that I've been wanting to try - it's almost like the guy read my mind. Anyway, I just wanted to say THANK YOU to Greg2648 for the bomb. I LOVE IT!

I would have posted pictures, but I haven't figured out how to upload them to a server yet. DUH!!!!!!!!

Comments

• JDH:

It was a complete surprise, totaly out of the blue. He sent a huge Oliva Master Blend, a Tat corona, a Padron '64 long corona, a CAO La Travita toro, a Torano Noventa robusto, a JDN Antonio big fat torpedo, and a Fuente Chateau Fuente. Many thanks to Greg for this unexpected, but very much appreciated surprise. There are some of my favorite cigars in this bundle, and several more that I've been wanting to try - it's almost like the guy read my mind. Anyway, I just wanted to say THANK YOU to Greg2648 for the bomb. I LOVE IT!

I would have posted pictures, but I haven't figured out how to upload them to a server yet. DUH!!!!!!!!
    Very nice hit!!!
  • JDHJDH Posts: 2,107
    Coop D:
    JDH:

Very nice hit!!!
    Yes it was indeed!
  • Greg is one of the best. Did a blind trade with him and he kicked my ass Great guy
  • DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    Have seen the dude in action on the forum. He's a force to be reckoned with.
  • Steve2010Steve2010 Posts: 1,036
    Nice hit.

This may help you...I know it helped me!

http://www.cigar.com/cs/forums/post/71003.aspx