Home General Discussion

The Lancelot, my new 60ct humidor

This was a hand-made humidor, the Lancelot, that I had built by a buddy of mine, Mike Weber(a fellow BotL), who owns and is the head craftsman/designer of his company, Gryphon Humidors. It is a true 60ct humi: 3/4" solid hardwood on the outside(hard maple and walnut stained ebony for the gullwing), a 1/4" KD Spanish Cedar on the inside, and a 3/8"solid black granite bottom. The outside dimensions are 13"wide, 10"deep and 10 1/4"tall. The humidor can be slightly modified to fit your personal preferences(ie: I had it 2" taller to fit about 10 more sticks in in the 2 smaller trays). Here it is...

The packaging, microfiber outside and silk inside image

Mike has 5 other humidor models as well, 2 more desktop and 3 travel ones. His company can be found on Facebook(make sure to 'Like' his page so you receive the updates) with more contact information or PM me

Comments

• Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    That's sweet! I'd have to have two and put an Autobot sticker on one and a Decepticon sticker on the other, 'cause they look like transformers when they open.
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • Ken Light:
    That's sweet! I'd have to have two and put an Autobot sticker on one and a Decepticon sticker on the other, 'cause they look like transformers when they open.
    ...Im watching Transformers on TNT and thought the SAME thing when I opened this post lol! Back to the OP...wow thats insanely nice and a pretty original concept.....!!!
  • j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    I was thinking it looked like a contraption from one of the Saw movies. Very cool humidor.
  • now im thirsty.
  • That looks amazing.
  • spindriftspindrift Posts: 818 ✭✭
    Did you get it finally? It looks great...
  • Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Posts: 1,971
    spindrift:
    Did you get it finally? It looks great...
    It ships tomorrow, should arrive late next week...these were Mike's photos
  • stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    Lots of ice in that glass.
    Beautiful humi though.

• dowjr1dowjr1 Posts: 600
    Man I like that humi a lot. Very cool.
  • Duke2Duke2 Posts: 393
    That humi is way cool.
  • RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very cool indeed. What did that set you back if I may ask ?
  • Just realized they are local for me. Most likely of my price range, but still nice to see quality come out of STL
    Rhamlin:
    Very cool indeed. What did that set you back if I may ask ?
    If you have FB, hit him up on there and he will release the pricing if it isn't on his page...if not PM me and I will get you his contact info
    Waffles:
    Just realized they are local for me. Most likely of my price range, but still nice to see quality come out of STL
    Good to hear, might need to plan a herf! He has multiple humidor...this one isn't for everybody, but he has travel humis too(4 and 8ct respectively)!
  • Shaun does he make cedar trays for coolers?
    AJGARLETT:
    Shaun does he make cedar trays for coolers?
    Yes he does, cigar trays and bead trays. He doesn't list them on his FB page but he does custom orders! They are fully custom and based off of size and time, but they will include a logo coin on each tray on the front(ps: the quality is second to none on those, they are incredibly well made). If you have FB send him a message/email or PM me and I can get you his info!
  • pbchevopbchevo Posts: 712
    that is freaking nice!!!
  • lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    Shaun pm with price question?
    lcpleel:
    Shaun pm with price question?
    Send it my way!
  • Looks fantastic.. And expensive lol. Very cool design too.
  • wwesternwwestern Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭
    Love the grain on the maple nice pick up Shaun!
  • danielruasdanielruas Posts: 778
    That thing is absolutely gorgeous!
    Thanks for all of the compliments guys...can't wait to start putting some cigars inside!
  • DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    That's wicked.. Looks like the puzzle box off Hellraiser lol
  • roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
    sweet!
    One God, One Truth
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    stephen_hannibal:
    Beautiful humi though.

Yeah that will really kill a drink.

the humi is greattttttt!
  • cooch36cooch36 Posts: 714 ✭✭
    It's been said already but friggin nice humi!
  • KingoftheCoveKingoftheCove Posts: 937 ✭✭✭
    pffftt............looks altogether too complicated.......and I'm sure you're having buyer's remorse

To that end, I'm here to help.
    I have a very shiny, elegant, 20 ct humi. Its simplicity is understated in a sophisticated manner that only a BOTL such as yourself could truly appreciate.
    These amazing 20ct humis are only found on starter cigar deals on less than 50 internet sites, and are therefore rare and highly collectible.

I'm in a holiday spirit, and will, although it saddens me, trade you straight across for that "thing" you call a humidor.
    And no, you won't have to throw in any Opus X or My Father's to sweeten your end of the deal.
    Let me know.

(awesome humi by the way..........I wants one!)
  • wwesternwwestern Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭
    phobicsquirrel:
    stephen_hannibal:
    Beautiful humi though.

the humi is greattttttt!
    Don't let em get to you Shaun I can't drink hard liquor without 7 up and I'm fine with that lol
    wwestern:
    phobicsquirrel:
    stephen_hannibal:
    Beautiful humi though.

the humi is greattttttt!
    Don't let em get to you Shaun I can't drink hard liquor without 7 up and I'm fine with that lol
    Haha, that isn't my drink, it's Mike's, but I'll make sure he hears it from me about the ice! :)