Home Ratings & Reviews

Just tried the Avo Heritage

Thanks to Rick!

I don't know if it's supposed to be mild or medium, but I found the cigar to be mild but full of flavor. It had no false pretenses, no chocolate flavors or other nuances to me, just nice mild tobacco flavor that I enjoyed immensely. Whenever I develop my sense of taste a little better, I will be able to give this fine cigar more justice. All I know is, I enjoyed it. It burned evenly and did not get hot. On rainy afternoon, it soothed my spirit.

Comments

• Be sure to revisit that one because there are some cool flavors in there one you get your palette trained. Avo blends are great.
  • The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    Have never met an Avo I didnt like. Glad you found another winner, and I suggest strongly that you explore their cigars further. As a matter of fact, you had a thread a while back asking about the best samplers - there is an Avo sampler out there that is pretty easy on the wallet. :-)

• kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    I've been an Avo fan for a long time. If you ever see a Cigar called The Griffins, give them a try too. I smoked only those two one summer. I got two boxes of each for a birthday present a few years ago and those were some of my best smoking days.
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    Salem:
    Thanks to Rick!

I don't know if it's supposed to be mild or medium, but I found the cigar to be mild but full of flavor. It had no false pretenses, no chocolate flavors or other nuances to me, just nice mild tobacco flavor that I enjoyed immensely. Whenever I develop my sense of taste a little better, I will be able to give this fine cigar more justice. All I know is, I enjoyed it. It burned evenly and did not get hot. On rainy afternoon, it soothed my spirit.
    this is why i keep suggesting Davidoff to you. its mild, elegant, fuss free and blended by the same guy that blends Avo. they are some of the best cigars out there and the price is worth every penny if you ask me.
  • blurrblurr Posts: 962 ✭✭
    Sniper what sampler are you referring to? The take 5 sampler or is there another one I've missed?
  • The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    blurr:
    Sniper what sampler are you referring to? The take 5 sampler or is there another one I've missed?
    Yep, the Take 5 is what I was referring to. It was my introduction to the Avo lineup, and I found several of them that I love. Highly recommended to everyone who has yet to try Avo! :-)

• SalemSalem Posts: 717
    kuzi16:
    Salem:
    Thanks to Rick!

this is why i keep suggesting Davidoff to you. its mild, elegant, fuss free and blended by the same guy that blends Avo. they are some of the best cigars out there and the price is worth every penny if you ask me.
    I'll keep the Davidoffs in mind whenever I do a purchase. Thanks!