Home Ratings & Reviews
Options

Nub 354 Connecticut

For me, this isn't it. I mean, I'll give it one more go-around, but here's the deal: This one started off with a pre-light smoke that reminded me of a livestock barn at the county fair. Once lit, I picked up a little leather, then a little spice, then a little cedar. This smoke produced TONS of smoke. About 2/3 of the way through, it got a little more spicy. In the final 3rd, I picked up a faint nutty taste. Overall, for me this smoke is not impressive. It took approx. 35 min. to smoke. I'll give it one more shot later on (I still have 1 left from the sampler). Tomorrow I think I'll try the cameroon and see how that goes...stay tuned...

Comments

• Options
    madurofanmadurofan Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭
    Good to know, I'll keep away from it. I'm generally not a conn. fan anyways. The cameroon is my favorite of the other 2 the box pressed 466. Burns ridiculously cool even if you smoke it fast and has great flavor.
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Firemshll, A livestock barn at the county fair, It can only improve from there. And you still lit it ?!! That's pretty rough. Now I know I will stay with the proven stars of this line .. To me the Torps. and other 400's
  • Options
    ashmasterashmaster Posts: 237
    I like that, a livestock barn at the country fair. I'm with madurofan when it comes to the ct. wrapper, I just don't think it would have enough giddy-up for me. I have tried the other two and for me I prefer the flavor profile of the Habano. I have another Cameroon resting but picked-up a few 464 Habanos at the B & M.