Home Cigar 101

Monica Presidente

I have a box of (Hand Made in the Dominican Republic) Monica Presidente Cigars that I cannot find any info on and was wondering if any body could tell me more about them and the worth of such an item.
I have some pictures of the sealed box to send.
stevem470

Comments

• jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    stevem470:
    I have a box of (Hand Made in the Dominican Republic) Monica Presidente Cigars that I cannot find any info on and was wondering if any body could tell me more about them and the worth of such an item. I have some pictures of the sealed box to send. stevem470

Have you tried sniffing them? Were they possibly named after "you-know-who"??

EDIT: Actually, if you'll have a look at this website it'll explain it: http://ablakeforum.com/index.php?topic=1454.0;wap2

Sorry about not making it clickable - it's still too big a hassle to do it right.
  • pbchevopbchevo Posts: 712
    jlmarta:
    stevem470:
    I have a box of (Hand Made in the Dominican Republic) Monica Presidente Cigars that I cannot find any info on and was wondering if any body could tell me more about them and the worth of such an item. I have some pictures of the sealed box to send. stevem470

Have you tried sniffing them? Were they possibly named after "you-know-who"??

EDIT: Actually, if you'll have a look at this website it'll explain it: http://ablakeforum.com/index.php?topic=1454.0;wap2

Sorry about not making it clickable - it's still too big a hassle to do it right.
    lol
  • Nick2021Nick2021 Posts: 938 ✭✭
    lol, you should smoke one and see what the aroma is like....
  • crzydimnd68crzydimnd68 Posts: 139 ✭✭
    It will smell like the Oval Orifice for sure.
  • KevinFittsKevinFitts Posts: 225
    something about this box sounds a little fishy. did they come in a blue dress?
  • jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    KevinFitts:
    or do they look like this,lol image
  • KriegerKrieger Posts: 337
    give it a lick and report back!
  • spindriftspindrift Posts: 818 ✭✭
    jj20030:
    KevinFitts:
    or do they look like this,lol image
    lol.....
  • jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    KevinFitts:

Or, more likely, ON a blue dress??
  • MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    jlmarta:
    KevinFitts:

Or, more likely, ON a blue dress??
    Lol, ^^+1
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    Krieger:
    give it a lick and report back!

Same thing Bill said !!!
  • Is there a lingering taste of fish on the retrohale?