• Options
    JDHJDH Posts: 2,107
    Usually between 4 and 7 per week.
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    lcpleel:
    not enough
    that about sums it up

usually about 2-3 times a week. in the summer more.

• Options
    taythegibstaythegibs Posts: 2,025
    i light one every week or two....or three
  • Options
    Knoxca1Knoxca1 Posts: 148 ✭✭
    Jiffy78:
    On this deployment it has turned into one a day. I grab my kindle and go down to the smoke deck, plant my butt on an ammo can and read. I have been on nights since August, so sometimes I will catch a second one in the morning, just to see the sun and be outside.
    When we hit port, it's usually two or three when we have "Beer on the Pier"
    I'm sure that when I get home the wife will want me to tone it down though.
    Do you work in S6? That's the only division we have a night crew for.
  • Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,967 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It varies on the boat I usually bring enough for one every two days.
    At home I might have one every day sometimes even one in the morning and one in the evening. Sometimes I might only have one or two a week.
    I put up plastic sheeting around my back porch and got me a space heater so as long as the temps don't get down to zero it keeps me comfy.
  • Options
    RBeckomRBeckom Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭
    Generally twice A day. On An especially boring day I might burn three. Its definitely easier with the addition of A bonus sun/smoking room with it's own ventilation.
  • Options
    ellinasellinas Posts: 329
    it just depends on how busy my schedule is from week to week. Some weeks i get a chance to smoke every day but lately it's only been 2 or 3 times a week.
  • Options
    cooch36cooch36 Posts: 714 ✭✭
    3-4 a wk. all depends some times more some.
  • Options
    MephistoMephisto Posts: 508
    I love to have 3 a day when it's warm, but it's usually one or two a day with occasional days off.
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    I've been smoking cigars for a while now, are rarely do I smoke more than one a day. Mostly 3-5 a week. In the summer almost every night. sitting in the yard with the neighbors.
  • Options
    mwebermweber Posts: 157
    Lately ive been smoking 2 per sitting, and 2-3 times a week. So 4-6 cigars a week. I go through spurts though. This week I smoked more days.
  • Options
    JSaintJSaint Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭
    Wish I had decent weather here. I usually smoke 3 a week but during the winter I dont smoke at all. Always seems to throw the taste off for me.
    "Beauty is in the eye when you hold her." -Ricky
  • Options
    JHeweyJHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
    Lately when the weather is warmer, usually smoke 2 a day, 2-3 times a week. But now that colder weather seems to be settling in. Probably won't be smoking for a while.
  • Options
    lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    1-2 a day on working days. 3-4 on days off. And on off days like the last herf I had 6-7?