Home Ratings & Reviews

La Riqueza

When I ordered my lighter from cigar.com, I also ordered a La Riqueza while I was at it. It was watching smokinghotcigarchick's video about it that convinced me that I needed to try it. I felt that I would be smoking the likes of a chocolate candy bar by watching the video. However, though the cigar was really good, it only had hints of chocolate undertones. I simply don't believe I have developed my taste buds and sense of smell and taste to fully comprehend all the complexities of taste when smoking. Being as that may, I did detect cocoa, pepperiness, and creaminess. It had a very even burn and once lit, I did not have to fumble with it trying to get it even like I have some cigars. Though that problem probably was my fault in my newbieness in lighting a cigar.

My experience was not totally pleasant. As I have to smoke outside on my steps, it was incredibly windy out there. I did not realize it until my cigar was lit as it came in gusts. I do not enjoy wind, especially when smoking a cigar.

I drank milk with my cigar and it helped to set off the cocoa taste of the cigar.

All in all, my experience was good and I would recommend this cigar to anyone. Unless you just wanted a chocolate candy bar. In that case, just buy the candy bar, lol! But a cigar should not be totally sweet anyway I don't think. imageimageimage

Comments

• SalemSalem Posts: 717
    "If only I were human......" image
  • big chunksbig chunks Posts: 1,607
    I enjoyed the la riqueza also, I've been smoking for a little over a year now and I am still developing my palate, I guess the best way to develope your palate is smoke as often as you can
  • SalemSalem Posts: 717
    big chunks:
    I enjoyed the la riqueza also, I've been smoking for a little over a year now and I am still developing my palate, I guess the best way to develope your palate is smoke as often as you can
    That is definitely my goal!!
  • docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    The La Ricky has gone from being my least favorite Tatuaje line to one of my favorites.
  • DynaguyDynaguy Posts: 51
    A great cigar.