Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Crazy Pass is FLYING

Comments

• michaelharveymichaelharvey Posts: 202 ✭✭
    TAKES Ashton Maduro, Camacho tripple Maddie, Fuente anejo.... PUTS LP undercrown, Cohiba black, Opus X.
  • scarlinscarlin Posts: 1,592
    michaelharvey:
    scarlin:
    How are those unwrapped sticks doing? I should took some cello from dog rockets and put em on there >_
    i took care of the Cello for you.
    Why thank you good sir. I certainty didn't pick the low mileage route...
    Bump.com
    ok i know its a lot late but works been a .....well yeah but heres the beat down that i got form dbeckom Photobucket OUCH...
    Nice bomb. Love the CAO Brazilia
    Update on this?
  • lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    I have it but havent opened it yet. ill let you know.
    I'll post on this later tonight. Haven't had a chance to open it yet. Coming from MH I'm sure it's good.
    lcpleel:
    I'll post on this later tonight. Haven't had a chance to open it yet. Coming from MH I'm sure it's good.
    Okay so I got a chance to open the box and im confused on why some of the sticks are ultra/premium/and so on. Like I was saying MH doesnt fVck around. his amount of sticks sent had more than the pass itself (or atleast looks like it). Ill have pictures soon and then POST TAKES AND PUTS.
    lcpleel:
    lcpleel:
    Okay so I got a chance to open the box and im confused on why some of the sticks are ultra/premium/and so on. Like I was saying MH doesnt fVck around. his amount of sticks sent had more than the pass itself (or atleast looks like it). Ill have pictures soon and then POST TAKES AND PUTS.
    You've got mail. (I hope)
    scarlin:
    lcpleel:
    lcpleel:
    Nope.
    lcpleel:
    scarlin:
    lcpleel:
    lcpleel:
    Nope.
    Sooooooon. 03110820000204525483
    You know I'm not even sure what I put in there. Maybe if someone put there likes in their bio it would make it easier to decide what sticks happen to fall in the box......just sayn
    michaelharvey:
    You know I'm not even sure what I put in there. Maybe if someone put there likes in their bio it would make it easier to decide what sticks happen to fall in the box......just sayn
    Hahhahahh you will never know...
    Im sorry for holding this up. This is what the pass looks like,
    This is my puts and takes approved from the list. image
  • BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    Wow. Looking good!
    Cohiba Happiness
    Where be'eth this
    o forgot to say its on its way to greg but i forgot to put the list of cigars... ill send that to him in the morning
  • greg2648greg2648 Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭
    I have this pass in my posession. I will let you know when I am done ravenging it. lol.
    I have made my selections from the Crazy Pass. I studied all of the information that I could find on how many sticks could be selected and found no reference to that number. I have selected 4 sticks and have replaced those sticks with 4 of my own. I have submitted those pictures for review. If I have not heard any objections in the next sixteen hours I will ship it to the next lucky recipient. Thank you for the pass, Spencer.

TAKES

PUTS

On another note, a hearty thank you goes out to Isaac. As part of this pass is a Crazy Bomb, and Isaac hit me with 10 great sticks that I will be looking forward to trying. Thank you for the "Crazy Bomb" Isaac. You know what this means...

• 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    WOW Spencer you really put a fantastic collection of sticks together, and Isaac you NAILED Greg right in the backside! Wonderful takes and puts Greg, you get my vote but lets see what Spencer has to say!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
    Takes and puts are good, Pm to you as well.
    Revived
    scarlin:
    Revived
    Spencer, The pass isalready flying to its next victim. They should have it Sat/Mon.
    Looks like I'm the next victim... I don't know if I'm excited or scared...
    Ok, so first off, the bomb Greg hit me with... INSANE!...

Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App

ok... now that my hands are steady enough to type again after handling that nuke, here are my proposed takes and puts... lemme know what you think.

proposed TAKES:

proposed PUTS:

MM All good. :thumbsup:
    Yo, Irish... head's up!

#0311 0820 0000 6688 9921
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Got the pass in hand, everything was packed perfectly and Todd blew me the F up! Thanks a ton brother!!! I have orientation for one of my two new jobs tonight, so I'll post my takes and puts tomorrow with pics! Thanks Spencer, and thanks Todd!!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."