sancho panza

twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
any one familiar with these cigars
no matter where you go, there you are.

Comments

• DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    twistedstem:
    any one familiar with these cigars
    I really like them.. Not expensive at all and a good all around smoke. One of the sticks I fall back to.
  • docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    Depends... We talking the Cuban marca, or the Honduran one? The Cuban marca has a really unique profile, that I personally dig, but is definitely one that you either love or hate. As for the Honduran one... It was the first "real" cigar I smoked, and to be honest, I haven't smoked one since. I know some love them, but they just aren't good cigars IMO.
  • dowjr1dowjr1 Posts: 600
    I have to go against doc on this one. I am quite familiar with them as I have smoked them for years...the Honduran that is. My favorite is the Double Maduro...inexpensive and very tasty. One of my go to sticks...very steady and consistent.
  • bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    I've smoked the Extra Fuerte and didn't like it. I thought it was really rough even though it had been in my humi for months (I know, that's not real rest but at least it wasn't ROTT). I have a double maduro resting now that I'm pretty psyched to try.
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    when i first started smoking cigars this is one of the brands that i liked. i liked the extra fuerte a bit more than the double maduro but i did end up buying a box of the maduros. my biggest issue with them is construction. it seemed like the cap was always falling off.
  • Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    I like the Extra fuertes and the Double maduros. The DM ages well, I had one a few weeks ago with over 3 years on it and it was quite good. Like any 2 dollar cigar, it's going to have some construction issues from time to time. I think out of my last box of DMs, I had about 5/6 that were either super tight, or had cap issues. YMMV.
  • dowjr1dowjr1 Posts: 600
    Yes I forgot to say I am not a fan of the Extra Fuerte...in fact hated it. I have smoked the double maduro both ROTT and with some time on them (have some in the humi now with 3+ years) and either way they rock.
  • fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    I like the Extra Fuerte, nice nutty flavor
  • I love the Double Maduro's. They are a great value cigar.
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    fla-gypsy:
    I like the Extra Fuerte, nice nutty flavor
    this is exactly what drew me to this cigar. i may have to pick one up. i havent had one in years.