Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

NEWBIE TRADING THREAD

Comments

• Options
    greg2648greg2648 Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭
    MVW67:
    MVW67:
    Ok, here goes looking to do some trades, 5 for 5, blind... whatever.. Have done about three, with Ken Light, Direwolf, and JJ, plus have sent some others out to other BOTL, I am on the good trading list. Not sure if I need a sponser? If I do would some body like to sponser this NEWB and or trade with me? I believe I can hold my own and you can't be skeered all your life..LOL Sooo who out there would like to play???
    Anyone? Anyone? Anyone? Bueller? Bueller? Bueller?
    I am your huckleberry. That is, if you are up to it. I will try to stay up with you. PM me the details. Lets do this.
  • Options
  • Options
    DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    lol knew greg would pop on this.
  • Options
    Direwolf:
    lol knew greg would pop on this.
    lol. I have a problem. If I don't stop, they said that I would go blind. They say practice makes perfect. One of these days, I am going to blow up a whole F'ing state. I want my name on Snipers plaque. lol.
  • Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,592 ✭✭✭✭
    greg2648:
    MVW67:
    MVW67:
    Ok, here goes looking to do some trades, 5 for 5, blind... whatever.. Have done about three, with Ken Light, Direwolf, and JJ, plus have sent some others out to other BOTL, I am on the good trading list. Not sure if I need a sponser? If I do would some body like to sponser this NEWB and or trade with me? I believe I can hold my own and you can't be skeered all your life..LOL Sooo who out there would like to play???
    Anyone? Anyone? Anyone? Bueller? Bueller? Bueller?
    I am your huckleberry. That is, if you are up to it. I will try to stay up with you. PM me the details. Lets do this.
    Why Johnny Ringo, you look liked someone just stepped on your grave.... PM sent
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Options
    this will be interesting lol
  • Options
    Direwolf:
    I am telling you....I am a changed man. This is going to be a nice, gentle, civilized trade. you have me confused with the "old Greg". Just wait, you will see.
  • Options
    greg2648:
    Direwolf:
    I am telling you....I am a changed man. This is going to be a nice, gentle, civilized trade. you have me confused with the "old Greg". Just wait, you will see.
    Very, Very, interesting ;)
  • Options
    greg2648:
    Direwolf:
    well hell, no reason for me to watch this thread any longer
  • Options
    I can't believe Greg is the only one who wanted to play.... All work and no play makes for a boring life...
  • Options
    MVW67:
    I can't believe Greg is the only one who wanted to play.... All work and no play makes for a boring life...
    I'll hit ya up for a trade when I'm not running so stick poor lol.. Randy gotta make sure it got a lil sumthin sumthin to smoke.
  • Options
    I'm looking for some new sticks I haven't tried before.....kind of redundant but I'll trade with you mvw
  • Options
    buckeyecigar:
    I'm looking for some new sticks I haven't tried before.....kind of redundant but I'll trade with you mvw
    PM sent
  • Options
    Direwolf:
    MVW67:
    I'll hit ya up for a trade when I'm not running so stick poor lol.. Randy gotta make sure it got a lil sumthin sumthin to smoke.
    Dire, do you still have counting issues? You didn't play fair when we did a 3 for 3 and I no I haven't forgotten the shame you put me through when I first started!!! LMAO;)
  • Options
    MVW67:
    Direwolf:
    MVW67:
    Dire, do you still have counting issues? You didn't play fair when we did a 3 for 3 and I no I haven't forgotten the shame you put me through when I first started!!! LMAO;)
    Done alot of smoking and bombing lately lol
  • Options
    MVW67:
    greg2648:
    Direwolf:
    Your move Doc Holiday ;) Not long for travel from me to you could've used a short to medium range missle!!! 0311 2550 0002 5853 4996
  • Options
    MVW67:
    MVW67:
    greg2648:
    Direwolf:
    Your move Doc Holiday ;) 0311 2550 0002 5853 4996
    You tell the boy not to poke the bear and what does he do... Goes and sharpens a damn stick and spits on it.
  • Options
    Direwolf:
    MVW67:
    MVW67:
    greg2648:
    Direwolf:
    You tell the boy not to poke the bear and what does he do... Goes and sharpens a damn stick and spits on it.
    Damn kids never listen....
  • Options
    jimmyv723jimmyv723 Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭
    Oh yeah, this will be fun to watch.
    Ken Light 3K MOW Badge - 8/14
    2015 Gang War - East Coast
    Enola Gay - Target #29

• Options
    MVW67:
    Direwolf:
    MVW67:
    MVW67:
    greg2648:
    Direwolf:
    Mike has balls of steel. I like that. Only problem is, there is always a day of reckoning........... Shortly.
  • Options
    spindriftspindrift Posts: 818 ✭✭
    spindrift:
    Roberto99:
    I'm a newb to the trading forum and am looking for a sponsor and to get on the good traders list so I can start getting in on some of the trading that goes on around here. Seems like it would be alot of fun! I have been shying away for some time now from trading because I was concerned I didn't have enough good sticks that were worthy of trading. I've been around for a little over a year now (recently changed e-mail accounts) and I have alot more recently but for sure would need some help to make sure I am on the right track.
    pm sent Roberto99.......
    Got a package yesterday from Bob (Roberto99)..Very nice selection...I believe that we have very similar tastes...I always have JdN DA, Ave's, Padron 1926, and with out a doubt MF's at the ready...Also included is the Prensado (#1 of 2011) and a San Lotano Oval which some believe could be the #1 new stick of 2011...Finally, a Cusano stick that will be perfect for work because of it's size...Thanx again Bob...If anyone is up to it, I would recommend Roberto99 for future trades.....

• Options
    greg2648:
    MVW67:
    Direwolf:
    MVW67:
    MVW67:
    greg2648:
    Direwolf:
    Mike has balls of steel. I like that. Only problem is, there is always a day of reckoning........... Shortly.
    Huh Greg?? I know I am forgetting something.... OH THIS!! 0311 0240 0002 0363 6050 somethings travel better in pairs! Thanks for trading!!! The story of David and Goliath!!! LMAO!!!!
  • Options
    jimmyv723jimmyv723 Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭
    spindrift:
    spindrift:
    Roberto99:
    I'm a newb to the trading forum and am looking for a sponsor and to get on the good traders list so I can start getting in on some of the trading that goes on around here. Seems like it would be alot of fun! I have been shying away for some time now from trading because I was concerned I didn't have enough good sticks that were worthy of trading. I've been around for a little over a year now (recently changed e-mail accounts) and I have alot more recently but for sure would need some help to make sure I am on the right track.
    pm sent Roberto99.......
    Got a package yesterday from Bob (Roberto99)..Very nice selection...I believe that we have very similar tastes...I always have JdN DA, Ave's, Padron 1926, and with out a doubt MF's at the ready...Also included is the Prensado (#1 of 2011) and a San Lotano Oval which some believe could be the #1 new stick of 2011...Finally, a Cusano stick that will be perfect for work because of it's size...Thanx again Bob...If anyone is up to it, I would recommend Roberto99 for future trades.....

Nice hit... You like My Fathers Paul? I had no idea, lol.
    Ken Light 3K MOW Badge - 8/14
    2015 Gang War - East Coast
    Enola Gay - Target #29

• Options
    MVW67:
    buckeyecigar:
    PM sent
    DONE and on the way....0311 0240 0002 0363 6043, enjoy!!!!
  • Options
    Roberto99Roberto99 Posts: 1,077
    spindrift:
    spindrift:
    Roberto99:
    pm sent Roberto99.......

I'm glad they found a good home! Thanks for being my sponsor Paul!
  • Options
    Well I am a complete newb Where do I sign up?
  • Options
    lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    pm to you.
  • Options
    mattpelter:
    Pm to you...
  • Options
    mattpelter:
    Dood, Just wanted to say hi.. I grew up in Clinton Ms. Welcome to the board.
  • Options
    MVW67:
    MVW67:
    buckeyecigar:
    PM sent
    DONE and on the way....0311 0240 0002 0363 6043, enjoy!!!!
    Out for Delivery!!!