Home Ratings & Reviews

Davidoff 3 cigars, need opinions....

phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
I was thinking about giving davidoff another go and wanted some opinions on these three:

Davidoff Maduro Series

Davidoff 100 Years Geneva

Davidoff Millennium Series

I was leaning towards the maduro but never had it. Anyway if there are any others that are must tries let me know. Thanks.

Comments

• docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    Of the three, the Millennium Blend would be my choice, as the best, and most representative of good Davidoff blending. Personally though, the Classic No. 1 and No. 2, and the Grand-Cru 2 and 3 are my favorite Davidoff cigars.
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    the Maduro is probably my favorite regular production cigar.

it is expensive, but well worth it.
  • Bucking_WBucking_W Posts: 208 ✭✭
    kuzi16:

I second that.
  • Steve2010Steve2010 Posts: 1,036
    I really enjoyed the Millennium Robusto. Although billed as "the strongest Davidoff", to me it was definitely medium bodied. Nice flavor profile though and near-perfect construction and appearance.

• 415415 Posts: 951
    phobicsquirrel:
    I was thinking about giving davidoff another go and wanted some opinions on these three:

Davidoff Maduro Series

Davidoff 100 Years Geneva

Davidoff Millennium Series

I was leaning towards the maduro but never had it. Anyway if there are any others that are must tries let me know. Thanks.
    millenium lancero.
    also i tried the colorado claro and liked it alot
  • RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Bucking W:
    kuzi16:

I second that.

I'm on this boat here. The maduro is awesome in my opinion. I have yet to try the Millennium. I may do that this weekend, why not. The 100 I only have two and one was gifted. Hmmm, maybe this will be a Davidoff weekend, thanks for the idea. Maduro for now, not sure what I'll think later....

• phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    Thanks, the maddy and Mill will be the ones then.
    i keep looking at this thread.
    the Maduro is my favorite davidoff but i go back and forth on what my second favorite is. the Puro d'oro is a classic Davidoff with a bit of spice. the thousand series is one of the smoothest cigars i have ever had. the classic series is something i could smoke on an empty stomach while watching the sun rise and it would start the day off perfectly. the Gran Cru to me is the essence of kelners blending style and the Millennium blend is an amped up version of the classic series that would be great after a light lunch.
    i dont want to tell you what one is the best of the lot and wake up the next day only to tell you another one is.

damnit, im a Davidoff Fanboy.
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    lol, I knew you liked davidoff's, just not that much.
    phobicsquirrel:
    lol, I knew you liked davidoff's, just not that much.
    yeah, me neither. im just now coming to terms with it.
  • DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    I picked up a Davidoff Puro magnificos yesterday. Just the feel and smell of the stick is awesome. I don't know how long I'll be able to hold off on smoking it .