Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

MrPillow gravely needs your help

13»

Comments

• Options
    GrazuhGrazuh Posts: 164
    greg2648:
    Too Bad this happened. This will really hurt the honest guy that could use a little help. Hate to see this. Definitely a black-eye. For those of you who wish, if you PM me a list of the cigars that you thought that you purchased from him, I will fill your order.
    Thanks for the offer Greg, but I wouldn't feel right doing that.
  • Options
    mrpillowmrpillow Posts: 464
    Hey guys,

I got a message from Andy D this evening saying there had been some issues with some of the sales I conducted. I am terribly sorry for taking so long to get back to you all, the start of this year has just been entirely hectic and terrible. I have gone through my PMs (unfortunately some of the older ones have disappeared due to inactivity?) and read this thread and I can find 3 individuals to whom I neglected to get their packages out. I can't find your item lists in the PM but I did record them in a spreadsheet. Would these 3 people please PM me to confirm that this list is correct - also anyone else who did not get a package from me!

Goldy -

I have a check which I believe is from you? It has not been cashed yet. I cannot find anything on my list about what we agreed upon? Let me know via PM so I can get it out.

Grazuh -

- 4 ISOMs

Bigharpoon -

- Torano Exodus Minis
    - AJ Signature Lancero
    - DPJ JJ Habano
    - Graycliff DE
    - Oliva V Maduro
    - Padilla Dominus

I believe that covers everything, please let me know if it doesn't! I have been so busy lately lots of these smaller things have just gotten lost in the shuffle. On Saturday I am having to relocate to a new residence for the fourth time in the last month. Internet is sparse, free time is sparser. Until Sunday I am staying with a friend, and will check back here frequently. Once the packages for those three people I listed have been figured out, I will get everything sent out via USPS Priority.

Again, I cannot say how sorry I am that you all got held up in this miss. It was never my intention, and I will certainly be making good on any transactions that fell through the cracks.

If I had given an address to anyone previously, that address is no longer correct. PM me if you need the new one.

Thanks for not instantly jumping on the "kill him" wagon guys, but I can certainly understand those of you who decided to get on it in more recently. I can't believe I let this happen!

Cheers,
    Byron
  • Options
    dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Andrew Dzikoski:
    As Mr.Pillow's account manager I will say he is a stand up guy and I am sure it will be taken care of. I will send him a text.
    Once again, Cigar.com customer service has proven itself superior to all others! I cannot think of any other Internet based retailers with this kind of personal relationship with the customers. This is just one of many reasons why all my internet based cigar purchases come from Cigar.com!

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • Options
    DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    I seen hiim on the who's online list last night. Hopefully he contacted the folks he needed too and everything is alright.
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    mia for days, andy speaks and 3 hours later,BAMM,LOL video CLICKHERE
  • Options
    amz1301amz1301 Posts: 1,299
    jj20030:
    mia for days, andy speaks and 3 hours later,BAMM,LOL video CLICKHERE
    Hahaha, good one.
  • Options
    mrpillow:
    Grazuh -

- 4 ISOMs

That is correct. Do you still have my address?
  • Options
    bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    Nice to hear from you Byron, I sent you a pm.

• Options
    The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    dbeckom:
    Andrew Dzikoski:
    As Mr.Pillow's account manager I will say he is a stand up guy and I am sure it will be taken care of. I will send him a text.
    Once again, Cigar.com customer service has proven itself superior to all others! I cannot think of any other Internet based retailers with this kind of personal relationship with the customers. This is just one of many reasons why all my internet based cigar purchases come from Cigar.com!
    AN-DY! AN-DY! AN-DY! AN-DY!

• Options
    oldsoulrevivaloldsoulrevival Posts: 632 ✭✭
    dbeckom:
    Andrew Dzikoski:
    +1000000 I cannot think of many retailers, period, that have this sort of personal relationship with customers.
  • Options
    Grazuh, yes, I still have your address.

Harpoon - PM received.

• Options
    Andrew_DzikoskiAndrew_Dzikoski Posts: 381 ✭✭✭
    You are all more than just customers to me we are all brothers of the leaf!
  • Options
    GoldyGoldy Posts: 1,638 ✭✭
    Andrew Dzikoski:
    You are all more than just customers to me we are all brothers of the leaf!
    I'm so glad this ended the way it did. PM Mr. Pillow
  • Options
    The last couple packages are on the way via USPS Priority. Please let me know they arrive safely!
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    mrpillow:
    The last couple packages are on the way via USPS Priority. Please let me know they arrive safely!
    Thank you Mr Pillow!!! Not sure what happened but glad you made it right!!!
  • Options
    DSWarmackDSWarmack Posts: 1,426
    oldsoulrevival:
    dbeckom:
    Andrew Dzikoski:
    +1000000 I cannot think of many retailers, period, that have this sort of personal relationship with customers.
    +1 internet or otherwise!
  • Options
    Well, I got a package in the mail from Mr. Pillow today, that's the good news. The rest of the story is none of the cigars are what I bought lol. I think there was an address mix-up. I have the San Lotano Habanos and Nubs, who out there has the Oliva V-M, Graycliff DE, etc. etc.? I wouldn't mind swapping, I have tons of Lotanos already. This whole this is crazyness...
  • Options
    Mine came today too. I got the ones I bought though.
  • Options
    Harpoon! Once again I am terribly sorry. I got your package mixed up with someone who ended up not biting. I will get out your proper shipment ASAP consisting of -

6 x Torano Exodus Mini
    1 x AJ Fernandez Signature
    1 x DPG JJ Habano
    1 x Graycliff DE
    1 x Oliva V Maduro Torpedo
    1 x Padilla Dominus Torpedo

Can't believe I'm dragging this out longer! I'll let you know when the right stuff is on the way!
  • Options
    I'm forwarding the package I received to the correct party, I do believe he's psyched.
  • Options
    Evening gents, Just wanted to drop by and let you all know that things have finally settled down. Got a place to stay, found work, and am working on getting back into the swing of life. I am fairly sure I took care of everything that went askew in this fiasco, but please let me know if I have still missed out on something. I would also like to thank those whom I have known from before this thread, that stuck up for me when times looked (understandably) bleak. Hopefully in the coming time I will get back into the world of Cigars, and perhaps have reason to take part in some of the discussion here. Thanks again guys, you've all been great. Cheers, Byron
  • Options
    Nice to hear from you, glad you're in a better spot now. Just so everyone knows Byron and I worked our deal out through pm's and he made good on his end, a real stand-up BOTL. Great having you back.