Home General Discussion

Anyone near Phoenix?

I'm heading down for Spring Training in a few months so I wanted to see if there are any BORKs in the area... I know Spindrift and lonewolf are in AZ, but I'm not sure if they are in the Phoenix Scottsdale area... I'm heading down on Thursday 3/8 and may have some time to herf that afternoon... any takers?

Comments

• Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Posts: 1,971
    Paul is in the North PHX area
  • lonewolf2011lonewolf2011 Posts: 503
    I can probably make that work. Where will you be staying? There is a great cigar bar in Gilbert...........http://www.foxtobacco.com/
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    robbyras:
    I'm heading down for Spring Training in a few months so I wanted to see if there are any BORKs in the area... I know Spindrift and lonewolf are in AZ, but I'm not sure if they are in the Phoenix Scottsdale area... I'm heading down on Thursday 3/8 and may have some time to herf that afternoon... any takers?
    Angels fan?
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    danielzreyes:
    robbyras:
    Angels fan?
    ha... no... I actually work for the Giants...
    lonewolf2011:
    I can probably make that work. Where will you be staying? There is a great cigar bar in Gilbert...........http://www.foxtobacco.com/
    nice... I'm staying with a buddy, not exactly sure where he live...but I'm gonna have about 4-5 hours to kill when I land... I get in at 3pm and I have another buddy flying out but he gets in at 10:30 or so... I may check out the Fox place!
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    robbyras:
    danielzreyes:
    robbyras:
    Angels fan?
    ha... no... I actually work for the Giants...
    That's pretty cool. Man how I would love to work for an MLB organization. I love the game.
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    a Phoenix herf would be pretty awesome
    Hayblet:
    a Phoenix herf would be pretty awesome
    let's set one up for Thursday the 8th! I'm gonna be cabing it from the airport, so just tell me where... I'm traveling light too, so it's all good!
  • HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    well I'm kinda new here, I'd say Spindrift figure it out and I should be able to make it, if it's in the afternoon
    Hayblet:
    well I'm kinda new here, I'd say Spindrift figure it out and I should be able to make it, if it's in the afternoon
    copy that... well I land at 3:20 and have nothing to do until 8 or 9... so i'm finding a place to smoke! hopefully we can get a crew together... i'd love to actually MEET some of you guys!
  • jimmyv723jimmyv723 Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭
    Sweet, we definitely need to get a herf going when you're in town.
    Ken Light 3K MOW Badge - 8/14
    2015 Gang War - East Coast
    Enola Gay - Target #29

• Roberto99Roberto99 Posts: 1,077
    Man, If the games are on in Scottsdale then I'd fly in then and meet y'all! That would be sweet!
  • JCizzleJCizzle Posts: 1,913 ✭✭✭
    Boy do I miss the Cactus League, I lived there for a decade. Wish I could herf with you guys. I used to go to Fair Oaks on the west side of town all the time.
    Light 'em up.