Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

I'm getting close to 500 posts, so..........

What's the protocol, or is there one?

Comments

• jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    yea, i win,lol video CLICKHERE
  • lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    JDH:
    must start out with 5 sharks Ill take #2
  • lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    wtfen double post
  • jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lcpleel:
    JDH:
    must start out with 5 sharks Ill take #2
    would you take 1 ifin he has any? lol image
  • RBeckomRBeckom Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭
    Congratulations. The only protocol I can think of is to continue having fun on the forums.
  • OchoZachoOchoZacho Posts: 1,471
    Conrats on 500 brother! Where in KY are you? I, also, reside in the Great Commonwealth.
  • ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    RBeckom:
    Congratulations. The only protocol I can think of is to continue having fun on the forums.

+500
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    JDH:
    some guys have held a contest or sent a bomb, Whatever you feel like doing, there is no obligation or requirement or anything like that, Congrats on the 500 posts!! Take care and thanks for your participation!
  • SalemSalem Posts: 717
    I don't think there's a protocol, but seems like lots of people love to hold contests or bomb someone at certain #s. I wanted to do a bomb at my 500, but I wasn't ready. Maybe 600? lol! Congrats!!
  • JSaintJSaint Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭
    Lol there is no protocol. I didnt do anything for my 1000 =p. Just do what you feel.
    "Beauty is in the eye when you hold her." -Ricky
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Congratulations on your pending milestone ! (Contests work better than pases) Just saying.
  • JDHJDH Posts: 2,107
    OchoZacho:
    Conrats on 500 brother! Where in KY are you? I, also, reside in the Great Commonwealth.
    I'm outside of Lexington...I set up the herf at Jakes on the 11th, remember...and you said you couldn't make it, so we'll have to catch up in Newport later on....remember!
    JSaint:
    Lol there is no protocol. I didnt do anything for my 1000 =p. Just do what you feel.
    Do what I feel? The wife doesn't even like cigars, she just tolerates them 'cause she likes me!
    How does a pass work?
    JDH:
    How does a pass work?
    ..... well that depends, Irish and The Kid may give you some pointers.
  • RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Usually you get a list of people that want to be in the pass and will committing sending it on to the next person in the lineup, then you put together a package of 10 or more sticks you think people will enjoy and send it to the first person on the list, your name would be the last name on the list so that eventually would get back to you with all new sticks.
  • BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    Don't do a pass. Do a bomb or a contest. Short and sweet and no room for error. Just my 2 cents...
    BigT06:
    Don't do a pass. Do a bomb or a contest. Short and sweet and no room for error. Just my 2 cents...
    He didn't seem to listen when I suggested that a few lines back... Live and learn I guess.
  • RBeckomRBeckom Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭
    kaspera79:
    Congratulations on your pending milestone ! (Contests work better than pases) Just saying.

+1