Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

We have a new player in the game; MVW67

greg2648greg2648 Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭
I get easily confused in my old age and sometimes it is difficult for me to keep track of what's going on. MVW67 and I decided on a 7 for 7 blind trade. This is where it gets confusing for me. Today I received not 1, but 2 separate packages from Mike. This brother has gone plum loco. He hit me with so many sticks that I can't even count that high. And you guys thought I was bad? Mike has been on the forums for close to 2 years so I can only assume that he knew what he was doing, and dumb me, I fell right into his trap. That's okay, Mike, joke's on me, but when you poke the bear play time's over. Now that you have yourself a ticket to the big game, it is on like Donkey Kong. Thanks for the sticks.

Comments

• jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    greg2648:
    I get easily confused in my old age and sometimes it is difficult for me to keep track of what's going on. MVW67 and I decided on a 7 for 7 blind trade. This is where it gets confusing for me. Today I received not 1, but 2 separate packages from Mike. This brother has gone plum loco. He hit me with so many sticks that I can't even count that high. And you guys thought I was bad? Mike has been on the forums for close to 2 years so I can only assume that he knew what he was doing, and dumb me, I fell right into his trap. That's okay, Mike, joke's on me, but when you poke the bear play time's over. Now that you have yourself a ticket to the big game, it is on like Donkey Kong. Thanks for the sticks.

WOWEE
  • ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    greg2648:

Day-um nice slam, Mike! Greg, if you don't cotton to the CAO OSA, I'll gladly take it off your hands... ;)
  • SalemSalem Posts: 717
    NICE Greg!!!! Lots of nice sticks there!!
  • MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    Glad you liked, thanks for hooking up with me!!!
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • jimmyv723jimmyv723 Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭
    Awesome hit and people love smacking you around Greg. You do deserve it though with all the damage you inflict.
    Ken Light 3K MOW Badge - 8/14
    2015 Gang War - East Coast
    Enola Gay - Target #29

• BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    Excellent. Love seeing this quality work from everybody.
  • JSaintJSaint Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭
    MVW67:
    Glad you liked, thanks for hooking up with me!!!
    Awesome hit bro.
    "Beauty is in the eye when you hold her." -Ricky
  • deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    I could have gave you a warning greg..but feared for my family. That aj seconds on the far right.....is PHENOMENAL
  • DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    Wisconsin boys punch with a cold hand lol.. Very nice hit