Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Tatuaje black

I was wondering if anybody has a Tatuaje black tubo they would want to trade or I can buy from somebody I've been wanting to try this cigar for a while now thanks

Comments

• bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    big chunks:
    I was wondering if anybody has a Tatuaje black tubo they would want to trade or I can buy from somebody I've been wanting to try this cigar for a while now thanks
    PM your addy to me. I have to warn you, it won't go out alone.

EDIT: Don't worry about PM'ing your addy, I already got it.

• lonewolf2011lonewolf2011 Posts: 503
    I don't have any but know where I can get some....... send a pm if you want me to pick up a few
  • big chunksbig chunks Posts: 1,607
    pm sent to both of you gentlemen, thanks
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Replied.
  • slickricslickric Posts: 705
    i saw your post about how you know where to get some black tubos. what are they going for?
  • lonewolf2011lonewolf2011 Posts: 503
    I don't remember exactly but I think they are around $15 ea, I can verify next week.....
  • zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    I think I know where they were selling a whole box for $100 shipped. PM me if you are interested and I will find out for you.
  • slickricslickric Posts: 705
    zeebra:
    I think I know where they were selling a whole box for $100 shipped. PM me if you are interested and I will find out for you.
    pm
  • DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    Are they a full flavor?
  • OchoZachoOchoZacho Posts: 1,471
    zeebra:
    Pm as well
  • zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    If big chunks does not get it, I will PM the others in order as he asked for them and only one box is available, which might be gone by now...
  • OchoZachoOchoZacho Posts: 1,471
    works for me