Home General Discussion

How often do they recieve Padron shipments?

Hey all! I'm new to the forum but i have shopped here at Cigar.com before. I recently fell in love with the regular Padron line and noticed that it's quite popular at this site haha, just wondering how often they get new shipments of Padron?

Regards,
Ray

Comments

• ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    I'd reach out to one of the service reps to get more info on that. Hit up service@cigar.com to get more info and welcome to the forum
  • docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    Yeah, I think the best way to get info about Padron from CCom would be to talk to a rep directly. Email Tim. He's the man. tblythe@cigar.com, or even Alex, but he can be busy (out of country, etc.) and sometimes takes a few days to respond, if so.
  • Alex_SvensonAlex_Svenson Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭
    Cigar.com is not an authorized direct Padron retailer so we have to buy our goods through other sources. One of the benefits of not being direct with Padron is that we do not have to abide by their pricing policies and are able to price regular line padron below many of our competitors. It is a double edged sword though as it sells like hot cakes being lower in price. We do our best to keep up with it.
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    Alex you rock. A few hours go by and your on and rolling.
  • Alex Svenson:
    Cigar.com is not an authorized direct Padron retailer so we have to buy our goods through other sources. One of the benefits of not being direct with Padron is that we do not have to abide by their pricing policies and are able to price regular line padron below many of our competitors. It is a double edged sword though as it sells like hot cakes being lower in price. We do our best to keep up with it.

Hey Alex, I appreciate the response. And that makes perfect sense haha, I know you guys have the best prices on Padrons hence why I posted here.  I'll keep watching the site every day to see when you guys receive your next shipment.

Regards,
    Ray