Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Bombaran! Bigharpoon hit me where it hurts!

I went to get my mail today, which should have been inside my steal reinforced mail box I purchased after the beating from BigT... but there was a crater where the new mailbox should have been! Bigharpoon sent me a package today, with 5 sticks I have REALLY been wanting to try. I cannot say enough about the generosity of people on this board, and since actions speak louder than words, someone is going to get nailed this week with my first bomb. This is the best community forum I've ever been a part of!

AJ Fernandez Allstars! I have been eyeing them for a couple weeks, but haven't been able to pull the trigger...

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

Comments

• SalemSalem Posts: 717
    Yeah, you got bombed good fashioned!!!!
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Nice work Bigharpoon!!!!
  • ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    oldsoulrevival:
    I went to get my mail today, which should have been inside my steal reinforced mail box I purchased after the beating from BigT... but there was a crater where the new mailbox should have been! Bigharpoon sent me a package today, with 5 sticks I have REALLY been wanting to try. I cannot say enough about the generosity of people on this board, and since actions speak louder than words, someone is going to get nailed this week with my first bomb. This is the best community forum I've ever been a part of!

AJ Fernandez Allstars! I have been eyeing them for a couple weeks, but haven't been able to pull the trigger...

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

Awesome hit! I've 4 of the 5 resting in my humidor right now. I've got everything but the La Herencia, which I believe I traded or bombed. Sorry, my CRS is kicking in...
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    Very nice selection
  • MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    Nice addition to the collection!!
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • jimmyv723jimmyv723 Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭
    Very nice hit and nice mix of some AJ greats.
    Ken Light 3K MOW Badge - 8/14
    2015 Gang War - East Coast
    Enola Gay - Target #29

• jr_p951jr_p951 Posts: 1,121
    Thats a good 5 sticks!! Nicely done harpoon!
  • RBeckomRBeckom Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭
    Great hit.
  • DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    That's why you guys should have some rope tied to your mailboxes. That way you can go across the street and get in your bunker and pull it open from there.
  • bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    I'm glad I got an opportunity to knock a couple cigars off your 'wanna try' list. Those cigars are staples of my humidor(s), I hope you enjoy them!