Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Finally got to herf

kingjk729 is on the island doing some training. We set to meet up today at a local B&M for a smoke and some conversation. He caught me slacking and hit me with a nice lil meet up gift
Gotta say if you ever get the chance to meet up with Jim you are gonna have fun. He's a really decent BOTL. We had a really good time and he even got to meet some very interesting "legitimate businessmen" (Think Sopranos") I learned a few things about guns and cigars today. Ans ass much as I like smoking a good cigar by myself , it's even that much better when you can share the time with someone else. Thanks for today Jim.

Comments

• jimmyv723jimmyv723 Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭
    Always fun having a herf and Jim is a great BOTL. Was awesome meeting him when I was back home and he does like to hit you with the in person bombing. Glad you got to get together and had a good time.
    Ken Light 3K MOW Badge - 8/14
    2015 Gang War - East Coast
    Enola Gay - Target #29

• kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    It was an awesome time to meet up with Randall and meet some fine upstanding Long Islanders ...... It was good to chat about life, cigars, and guns. Randall dropped two sweet A$$ sticks on me, and hit me up with some much needed info on picking up Montecristo NY sticks . If you're ever in Long Island look up this outstanding BORK and join him for a smoke. Hey Jimmy at some point in time once I get situated In Vermont I'm gonna go and visit my friend that's in Phoenix and maybe we'll get a chance to smoke in you're neck of the woods.
  • DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    You know what your problem is?......NOTHING. When a made man tells ya that it's something special lol
  • PsychoSJGPsychoSJG Posts: 766 ✭✭✭
    King, where on LI are you staying?
  • jimmyv723jimmyv723 Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭
    kingjk729:
    It was an awesome time to meet up with Randall and meet some fine upstanding Long Islanders ...... It was good to chat about life, cigars, and guns. Randall dropped two sweet A$$ sticks on me, and hit me up with some much needed info on picking up Montecristo NY sticks . If you're ever in Long Island look up this outstanding BORK and join him for a smoke. Hey Jimmy at some point in time once I get situated In Vermont I'm gonna go and visit my friend that's in Phoenix and maybe we'll get a chance to smoke in you're neck of the woods.
    Sounds good bro and definitely let me know when you're out this way. I know me and Spindrift are always down for a herf and Hayblet is out here now too and I think there's a couple more BORKs in this area as well. Good luck with the training and everything else moving forward too.
    Ken Light 3K MOW Badge - 8/14
    2015 Gang War - East Coast
    Enola Gay - Target #29

• kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    I'm at exit 63 off the LIE it's Holtsville/Farmingdale area. I leave Friday for home for a day and a half and then I'll be in VA for a month.
  • PsychoSJGPsychoSJG Posts: 766 ✭✭✭
    Damn you are far out there. I was right in that area on Friday, but I live all the way in Queens. Kinda near laguardia airport