Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Spindrift is dealing destruction...

greg2648greg2648 Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭
As most of us know Spindrift is a brother that is not to be toyed with. His philosophy is "Go Hard or Don't Go At All." Personally, I go out of my way to stay off of his radar because when he sets his sites on you the fat lady sings. Somehow I have failed and he decided to fire a sidewinder into my mailbox. When the smoke cleared all that was left were these 6 beautiful cigars. I don't know what I did to deserve this, but Paul is a credit to the forums and a credit to himself. Thank you, sir. Now it's my turn. To be continued...

Comments

• ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    Oh, snap!
  • DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    Damn Greg ya just keep getting hit lol
  • jr_p951jr_p951 Posts: 1,121
    You had it coming!
  • Roberto99Roberto99 Posts: 1,077
    Dang! Who is this guy? LOL!
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Roberto99:
    Dang! Who is this guy? LOL!
    LOL. Great hit Paul.... as always..Enjoy Greg
  • MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    Nice hit Spin, and nice additions to your collection Greg...
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • SalemSalem Posts: 717
    VERY nice!!!! You got something you deserve!!
  • BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    love it!
  • lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    whats that casa stick and the chicago stick??
  • greg2648greg2648 Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭
    lcpleel:
    The casa stick is from Detroit. I hear that they are hand rolled on the thighs of beautiful maidens. The Chigaco series is a special blend rolled for Al Capone. Thats just what I heard........
  • spindriftspindrift Posts: 818 ✭✭
    greg2648:
    lcpleel:
    The casa stick is from Detroit. I hear that they are hand rolled on the thighs of beautiful maidens. The Chigaco series is a special blend rolled for Al Capone. Thats just what I heard........
    That's more info than I had.....lol........
    greg2648:
    lcpleel:
    Did Pauls tell you how long the casa needs to rest..
  • spindriftspindrift Posts: 818 ✭✭
    The Kid:
    greg2648:
    lcpleel:
    The one's that I have had all needed time except for one that I smoked a couple of weeks ago that I bought in July of last year...That said, a minimum of six months...Yours and Gregs were bought in December of 2011...Hope that this helps....
    spindrift:
    The Kid:
    greg2648:
    lcpleel:
    The one's that I have had all needed time except for one that I smoked a couple of weeks ago that I bought in July of last year...That said, a minimum of six months...Yours and Gregs were bought in December of 2011...Hope that this helps....
    Gracias!!