Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

bandyt09 is one great BOTL

so last friday i posted i wanted to do a trade for a tatuaje black tubo and this fine gentleman responded and hit me with my first bomb, I cant thank him enough and i shall respond to this act of kindness Photobucket

Comments

• SalemSalem Posts: 717
    Very nice selection there!
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    Simply awesome! I really need to track down a Tat black tubo. Those appear to be Tat Havan VI Verocu #5's on the end. If so they do really well in that size man
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ENFIDL:
    Simply awesome! I really need to track down a Tat black tubo. Those appear to be Tat Havan VI Verocu #5's on the end. If so they do really well in that size man
    E, you are correct on the Verocu's, I thought he should have a nice sampler from that line. The MF was on his to try list. Too bad I didn't have an Illusione Epernay so I could have knocked out his whole list.
  • DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    That was a very nice hit from a very nice guy
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    bandyt09:
    ENFIDL:
    E, you are correct on the Verocu's, I thought he should have a nice sampler from that line. The MF was on his to try list. Too bad I didn't have an Illusione Epernay so I could have knocked out his whole list.
    You are the freaking man Todd!
  • AJGARLETTAJGARLETT Posts: 648
    Nice hit!!! Not a stick in that bunch that isn't stellar
  • AJGARLETTAJGARLETT Posts: 648
    Double post. Wtf
  • ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    Let's see... 1 1/2 hrs to the airport... Let's give it a good 7 hrs for the flight, not counting time zone changes... At least an hour fighting with the rental agency for a car... Finding your house shouldn't take long, I'll just look for the massive crater which now resides where your mailbox used to stand... Noon sound good to you? Phenomenal sticks you got smacked with!
  • BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    Todd is a class act. Great hit.
  • big chunksbig chunks Posts: 1,607
    I'm still in shock from the aftermath still trying to find the other half of my mail box and the mail mans left arm, lol Todd is a great guy and goes to show you this is one hell of a forum
  • joshvoigtjoshvoigt Posts: 325
    Damn. Great bomb there!
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Todds been kickin azz,,,lol
  • MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    nice bomb there!!!
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Kid:
    im taking names,lol
  • amz1301amz1301 Posts: 1,299
    The Kid:
    Tell me about, the wife asked me where the shoeprint came from.
  • jr_p951jr_p951 Posts: 1,121
    Nice Tat samper!! I've gotta try the Black this weekend!