Home Ratings & Reviews

5 Vegas lLimiitada 2008

Last nite I had one of these good cigars lots of smoke good taste and a perfect draw for me, they won't break the bank and they're very good for the price....give em a try, I think you'll like them

Comments

• kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    I loved the 2006 and the 07. I have yet to try the 08 im a bit jealous
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    If these are as good as the other 5 Vegas I have experienced then they must be worth a try. This line has yet to disappoint me. A great go to cigar. And always affordable. Classic, Gold, "A", and still waiting to try the Miami.
    kaspera79:
    If these are as good as the other 5 Vegas I have experienced then they must be worth a try.
    the limitada is better than all other 5 vegas. (well... maybe the series A is better thats a close one for me, having never tried the miami)
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    All right, you talked me into it. Another must try. I am easily persuaded when it comes to trying new cigars.
  • MarkbbMarkbb Posts: 196
    kuzi16:
    kaspera79:
    If these are as good as the other 5 Vegas I have experienced then they must be worth a try.
    the limitada is better than all other 5 vegas. (well... maybe the series A is better thats a close one for me, having never tried the miami)
    Kuzi you've gotta try the Miami its worth the money and time....
    i have a miami in my humi but i just havent found the right time for it.
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    I just finished this cigar and though the aroma was very nice, I was a little disappointed with it. The first inch or so I was really into it then it just started to get a little harsh. maybe some age would help but it was a lot different than it first started and not in a good way. The wrapper also started to give me problems. I was really sad, as I was hoping it would continue to be as good as the start.
  • j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Give it another shot phobic. I think time really does help this cigar mellow and get into its groove. I bought them when they first hit the e-shelves, and have only had two since then, one right away and one 3 months later. The difference between the two was remarkable, and it was decidedly better after having rested for a while. I'll be looking to try another when it hits the 6 month mark, but I'm already sure it will again be better than the two that came before it.
    yeah, I've been thinking about it. I finally had a gold and classic and damn, both are great. I'm thinking about getting a box of each and perhaps the 08 and letting them rest. Like I said I loved the first part of the 08. Plus they aren't too expensive. And for some reason I like the robusto "A" more than the toro.. strange.. Maybe it's that filler ration kuzi is always talking about.
  • bass8844bass8844 Posts: 416
    I recently picked up a box of these...haven't tried it yet, but the 5 vegas line has yet to let me down.

Anyone else notice the tobacco leaves used in the packaging? I saw some pretty good size pieces...anyone think about trying to roll your own?!
    I wouldn't want to wast my skills on something a seemingly good professional already did well, though in my case it wasn't a professional since the wrapper basically fell off.
  • Garen BGaren B Posts: 977
    Just got a cigar catalog from a company that'll go unnamed and spied a new 5 Vegas cigar, the Relic. Anyone try one yet or hear anything about it? Going to try to hunt one down over the vast interwebs, but I don't think I'll be too successful since the only vendor that I found carrying it is back ordered.