Home General Discussion

LP Feral Flying Pig New Orleans

zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
Just got some from a friend who owns this shop out in New Orleans. They dont ship, so if you in the area, here ya go. Last he told me, he had 3 boxes left.

Ask for Sergio

Esteli Cigar Shop
729 Saint Louis St
New Orleans, LA 70130

Comments

• scarlinscarlin Posts: 1,592
    My B&M has these, worth the 15 price tag?
  • big chunksbig chunks Posts: 1,607
    I got 2 of these I really want to try one but I'm thinking wait a few months
  • stowggiestowggie Posts: 399
    It is a awesome smoke you will love it. They are only suppose to get better with age though.
  • jr_p951jr_p951 Posts: 1,121
    big chunks:
    I got 2 of these I really want to try one but I'm thinking wait a few months
    I've never had the Feral but I'd like to! I have a couple friends that said they wash out after a few months. If only one person told me that, I'd think it was a dud. This came from a couple people. Maybe others can comment on their experiences too. They said rott was great but after a few months they wash out and were really disappointed.
  • GrazuhGrazuh Posts: 164
    I read a comment by J. Drew on another forum where people were talking about the aging potential of the liga privada line. He mentioned that he thought some cigars were better fresh. Maybe that's why.
  • dowjr1dowjr1 Posts: 600
    I also read a thread and review from someone who had smoked some Liga 9s that were a few years old (some of the originals in bundles wrapped in paper) and they had lost a lot. Like Graz said JD or SS came on and basically said smoke em fresh.
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    wow, I'd love to get a few. My local gets one box of these pigs every year or shipment I guess (when they are out). Hasn't got the Feral's yet, that I know of anyway.
  • only one box left. they are going quick..and

• only one box left. they are going quick..

• beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    I'll see if I can get down there this weekend. I'll pick up a few. Been wanting to try one myself.