Home Ratings & Reviews
Options

San Cristobal

So I sparked up a San Cristobal on the way to work today. I thought this smoke was supposed to be spicy. I didn't get that. This one was as smooth as a baby's behind. I thought the entire thing tasted like coffee. I absolutely enjoyed it because of the coffee taste. I nearly burned my fingers off... I'm going to get another one soon and see if it is the same. Anyone have any thoughts on this cig?

Comments

• Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    firemshll.. tried one a few days ago and found it to be an above average cigar. Pretty strong, probably full, A nice wrapper and lots of flavor. The aroma was really caught my attention. My neighbor came over to see what I was burning... I don't know what he was hoping for. Coffee yes.. spicy, I say Yes .. I don't know if I would spend the money for another though.. $10.00 + not an everyday cigar for me.
  • Options
    firemshllfiremshll Posts: 19
    Yeah, I wouldn't make it an everyday stick either. I just tried a 5 Vegas "A" today and THAT may become my everyday stick. I just ordered a box of 5 Vegas Classics - I wish I had waited and tried the A first!!!
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    the classic isnt bad. id have no problem at all buying a box of those. just smoke em fast and buy a box of the series A.
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Or, buy another humidor and smoke 'em nice and slow. The classic was my last box purchase..not that they need aging but I am going to give them an aging comparison, if they last that long because I love to share these to let others in on the quality of these fine smokes.