Home Ratings & Reviews

CIGARSnSHISHA Reviews

deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
Well, I started blogging...very very newbish, but check it out and let me know what ya think

CIGARSnSHISHA

Comments

• robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    nice... lookin good!
  • deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    robbyras:
    nice... lookin good!
    Stop trying to make me feel good MR. besides the look, how is the read?

I can only hope to get to the level of you, and all the other awesome bloggers around here.
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    It gets the ENFIDL stamp of approval. Added yours to my blog links
  • robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    it's clean, and I like clean... it's easy to read and not too long-winded (which I have a problem with form time to time)... I'd add some social media links down the right so people can follow you easier, I think you're on the right track for sure.

add a blogroll so you can connect to other sites... you should be able to list one down the right side as well...
    ENFIDL:
    It gets the ENFIDL stamp of approval. Added yours to my blog links
    Wow, I am quite honored by that. thank you man!
    robbyras:
    it's clean, and I like clean... it's easy to read and not too long-winded (which I have a problem with form time to time)... I'd add some social media links down the right so people can follow you easier, I think you're on the right track for sure.

add a blogroll so you can connect to other sites... you should be able to list one down the right side as well...
    I dont think I have any widgets for social media available, I think I would have to add a page with links and what not.
  • Roberto99Roberto99 Posts: 1,077
    I like your blog too. I like your review style, straightforward enough for me to get a real good idea about what you are reviewing and if I would like to give it a shot. I also like the box worthy comments. That really says alot.
  • Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    Very nicely done! Now make sure you add a link to your ccom signature line...
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
    Thanks for the comments!!
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    NICE Shane, way to go and congrats on the plunge! Keep it up, and I'm following you now... great site and looking forward to more ;)
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
    thanks guys. I am in shock that after one post I have 140 people following it.
    You Choose!!

Help me choose what cigar to review today! I will review either the CAO America or Gurkha Centurian depending on what is voted upon.
    CAO America

Finally able to get this typed up and on the site, unfortunately some pictures were deleted off the camera :(

• RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Didn't know that was you brother, good job on the blog.
    Rhamlin:
    Didn't know that was you brother, good job on the blog.
    thanks man :D

Gurkha Cent. will be up soon

Ghetto Smoke Shack

Check out my smoking quarters.

Fantasia Candy Cane

Any of you wondering about hookah check out my latest review

• DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    Never thought of using one of those for legal purposes
    Direwolf:
    Never thought of using one of those for legal purposes
    lol, ya you should try it, if there is a hookah bar around you. Its very relaxing, and does give you a head buzz :D
  • bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    deejmemixx:
    Ghetto Smoke Shack

Dude, are you going to put an 80,000 btu heater inside a tent? I'm all for taking risks...but that might not be a good idea, lol.
    bigharpoon:
    deejmemixx:
    Ghetto Smoke Shack

Dude, are you going to put an 80,000 btu heater inside a tent? I'm all for taking risks...but that might not be a good idea, lol.
    Only a bad idea if u dint have commen cents. It does not go anywhere near high only need on med for about 30 seconds then turn it down to where it's barely on
    Gurkha Centurian
    Latest Review up

• For one of your upcoming shisha reviews, you should look into some tangiers. It's not really a beginner's shisha, but when you get it dialed in, it's fantastic.
    oilburner:
    For one of your upcoming shisha reviews, you should look into some tangiers. It's not really a beginner's shisha, but when you get it dialed in, it's fantastic.
    I do plan on purchasing some sooner than later, just been a little tight on the cash lately.
    Perdomo Champagne Noir
    Latest Review up

Well, its been awhile...but I am back at it

Alec Bradley Select Cabinet Reserve