Home Cigar 101
Options

65% or 70% beads??

2»

Comments

• Options
    tankbonniestankbonnies Posts: 191
    thanks JK....I'm keeping the fingers crossed and won't look till Saturday...when I have a smoke.
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Hey tank, for all the humidity problems you are having, It seems like you have a screen door on the humidor. If you are thinking about them all the time that distracts from the enjoyment they should be bringing you. Are the sticks real dry or the humidor itself unseasoned to a point that it soaks up the moisture ( probably both ) Don't let those cigars stay at 50 % for long. I cringe when I hear that.
  • Options
    phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    so I hydrated most of my beads in my 300ct and now my rh is about 63-66. not too shabby!
  • Options
    phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    kaspera79:
    Hey tank, for all the humidity problems you are having, It seems like you have a screen door on the humidor. If you are thinking about them all the time that distracts from the enjoyment they should be bringing you. Are the sticks real dry or the humidor itself unseasoned to a point that it soaks up the moisture ( probably both ) Don't let those cigars stay at 50 % for long. I cringe when I hear that.
    for a hobby it can really be a pain..
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    I feel bad for tank and all these humi problems. I have never had a single issue maintaining proper humidity. I hope this works itself out real soon.