Home Ratings & Reviews
Options

MOW

Picked up a box for a very good price on sprint sale recently. They came today and I smoked one ROTT. Man, it was like visiting with an old friend. Great stick.

Comments

• Options
    KingoftheCoveKingoftheCove Posts: 937 ✭✭✭
    love em too.......VERY consistent, age well, nice kick, can be found at good prices often...

• Options
    ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    Just tried my first Ruination tonight. It nearly kicked my *** up between my ears! Tons of pepper and leather. Can't wait to try one with some age on it.
  • Options
    oldsoulrevivaloldsoulrevival Posts: 632 ✭✭
    Toombes:
    Just tried my first Ruination tonight. It nearly kicked my *** up between my ears! Tons of pepper and leather. Can't wait to try one with some age on it.
    Was that per chance the one I sent to you? One of my absolute favorites right now - a fantastic cigar on all fronts.
  • Options
    ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    oldsoulrevival:
    Toombes:
    Was that per chance the one I sent to you? One of my absolute favorites right now - a fantastic cigar on all fronts.

Why, yes, as a matter of fact it was! I had two, but hadnt had a chance to date it so I knew it was the one you sent. They're now on my official "Gotsta have some more" list.
  • Options
    big chunksbig chunks Posts: 1,607
    I have a box of robusto's that I only smoked about 3 so far. I really enjoy this stick it's so far a great go to smoke
  • Options
    blurrblurr Posts: 962 ✭✭
    The original MOW is one of my favs, just enjoyable to the nub. When you look at the price u can score a 22 count box and enjoy them like I do its a winner winner chicken dinner. Coronals I bought are at about 2 years now, i smoke one every 2 months or so, and it always has me thinking damn these are getting better every time.
  • Options
    bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    I like the original a little more than the Ruination but both are incredible. Compared to other expensive smokes it really makes it hard to keep shelling out the dough when these are so reliable. MOW Original Corona box is my next Sprint Sale purchase.
  • Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    I'm a huge MOW fan. The original has been about as consistent a cigar as I've regularly had in the humidor.