Home Ratings & Reviews

La Flor Dominicana - Double Claro

My B&M just got a bunch of these and I was wondering if anyone has had any experience with them

Comments

• j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    I haven't tried them yet, but I would have no problem springing for a fiver sight unseen based solely on my faith in Litto Gomez as a blender. Well, that and the fact that I do enjoy a candela cigar done right.
  • lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    j0z3r:
    I haven't tried them yet, but I would have no problem springing for a fiver sight unseen based solely on my faith in Litto Gomez as a blender. Well, that and the fact that I do enjoy a candela cigar done right.
    I'm with joe on this one. Can't go wrong with litto
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    im gunna be getting a few soon too.
    Wrong forum, but the thread is right...is there enough interest to do a box split 5 ways, or anyone who wants more than 5 from a split? If there is, I'll be happy to host the split.
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    j0z3r:
    Wrong forum, but the thread is right...is there enough interest to do a box split 5 ways, or anyone who wants more than 5 from a split? If there is, I'll be happy to host the split.
    YYYYUUUUUUUUPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • 415415 Posts: 951
    im in for a 5er if your looking at the 5 1/2 x 42
    I have no problem doing the corona. Let's see if there is any more interest and I'll set it up. I don't want to take on more than five myself at this time, so we need two more. I'm going to open a thread in the trades forum.
  • Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    I'd be up for a five pack.
  • beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    Well, I picked up a few Robustos. Very interesting. I don't think I ever tasted pumpkin in a cigar before. The florals and vegetable flavors are all over this stick. More medium bodied than I expected. Not really my cup of tea, but I might keep a few and see how they age. Anyone ever age a candella?
    At one point I felt like I was smoking a plantain. LOL
  • DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    Ehh If'n I don't like them I can always bomb someone with them.
  • jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    beatnic:
    Well, I picked up a few Robustos. Very interesting. I don't think I ever tasted pumpkin in a cigar before. The florals and vegetable flavors are all over this stick. More medium bodied than I expected. Not really my cup of tea, but I might keep a few and see how they age. Anyone ever age a candella?
    At one point I felt like I was smoking a plantain. LOL
    lol, never had one
  • DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    jj20030:
    lol, never had one
    Oh yeah? Hmmm interesting.
  • beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    Direwolf:
    jj20030:
    lol, never had one
    I was wondering the same thing. Was that just an honest observation?, a death wish?, or just a slip of the tongue.
  • jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    beatnic:
    Direwolf:
    jj20030:
    lol, never had one
    I was wondering the same thing. Was that just an honest observation?, a death wish?, or just a slip of the tongue.
    slip/death,lol, i see now,lol image
  • MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    jj20030:
    beatnic:
    Direwolf:
    jj20030:
    lol, never had one
    slip/death,lol, i see now,lol
    I hate when that happens!!! LMAO
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...