Home Ratings & Reviews

What does everyone think?

My friend was smoking a cigar the other day that i have never heard of and he said it was a good cigar i was wondering what everyone thought about it its called a tatuaje. I was wondering what this cigar compares to and what the best version of it is such as i see on c.com they have the miami and havana.

Comments

• alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    I haven't tried them, but alot of people on the board here love them. I think Madurofan is particularly fond of them. I believe they are produced or blended in part by Pepin Garcia, but I could be wrong.
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    they are good smokes. many of the most discerning palates i know enjoy this smoke.
  • bbc020bbc020 Posts: 1,422
    I personally love the Tatuaje Miami and Havana Lines. There are others out now that I have not tried, but Pete Johnson really has it going on with most of his offerings.

anyone know how I can get my hands on a Tat Black?
  • vankleekkwvankleekkw Posts: 404
    Beg, borrow, or steal.
    to whom do I beg?
  • PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    AWESOME SMOKES! One of my favorite brands out there. The owner is a good guy too. Met him at an event and had a great time. I love the Tatuaje smokes but let Maddy get a look at this thread, I think he likes them as much or more than I do.
  • smokestersmokester Posts: 131
    Thanks for all the great input i will have to order some of these and get em in the humi asap.
  • kaelariakaelaria Posts: 572
    I've been meaning to try these, as soon as I find them locally!
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    bbc020:
    I personally love the Tatuaje Miami and Havana Lines. There are others out now that I have not tried, but Pete Johnson really has it going on with most of his offerings.

anyone know how I can get my hands on a Tat Black?
    Van has it right ..beg borrow steal, or talk to Maddy.. He sent me one and it was GREAT.. then he informed me how rare they were. They can be gotten but not cheaply. Worth the search and cost..
    There is talk about the Black's becoming a regular. For now, look for a Pete Johnson event. At the events, he gives away a free 3 pack of the blacks with a box purchase.
    vankleekkw:
    There is talk about the Black's becoming a regular. For now, look for a Pete Johnson event. At the events, he gives away a free 3 pack of the blacks with a box purchase.

not a bad deal, a box of Tats and a three pack of Blacks....I'm wondering if I can justify roundtrip airfare for one of these events
    bbc020:
    vankleekkw:

not a bad deal, a box of Tats and a three pack of Blacks....I'm wondering if I can justify roundtrip airfare for one of these events
    He had an event here and I went and picked up a few of the Black lanceros. I haven't had one yet because I'm letting them rest well but can't wait to try them. I did pick up one of the Havana Exclusivos and it was amazing! I'm going to have to get some more of those! I haven't had a bad smoke from Tatuaje.
    Black Lancero? I need to find some of those.
  • madurofanmadurofan Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭
    PuroFreak:
    bbc020:
    vankleekkw:

He had an event here and I went and picked up a few of the Black lanceros. I haven't had one yet because I'm letting them rest well but can't wait to try them. I did pick up one of the Havana Exclusivos and it was amazing! I'm going to have to get some more of those! I haven't had a bad smoke from Tatuaje.
    DUDE! A Black Lancero!!!! I knew he had Black Robustos now but knew nothing of the lanceros.

Yes I am a pretty huge Tatuaje fan.
    The more I think about it. Are you talking about the El Triunfador? aka the Ghost? If so, these are not a Tat Black, instead they are a maduro Cabaiguan.
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    my local B&M had a few boxes in about 4 months ago. they never reorderd even though they sold like hotcakes. I should bug them for more.
    madurofan:
    PuroFreak:
    bbc020:
    vankleekkw:

DUDE! A Black Lancero!!!! I knew he had Black Robustos now but knew nothing of the lanceros.

Yes I am a pretty huge Tatuaje fan.
    Yea, he said there weren't many made and our event was a couple weeks before they were even supposed to go on sale, but he had a box of them there to sell as singles just for the event.