Home Non Cigar Related
Options

man arrested for eating ***** ( cat )

jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
wonder if cat really taste like chicken,lol, > Man arrested for allegedly cooking and eating cats CLICKHERE

Comments

• Options
    The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    You gotta be kidding me!!! Since when are Chinese restaurants illegal??? I live right behind one, havent seen a cat in the neighborhood yet.... just sayin'.... :-D

• Options
    DSWarmackDSWarmack Posts: 1,426
    I wonder if the evidence was the 'how to raise cats for food' book right next to the chinese cookbook on the kitchen counter?
  • Options
    jr_p951jr_p951 Posts: 1,121
    I've traveled many places around the world and I can assure you I've probably eaten dog and cat! I've bought meat on a stick in back allies whiles drunk in Japan, Korea, and the Philippines! I have no idea what the meat was but they were all tasty!! I even helped cook it at a couple of them, add a little mystery glaze of what ever is in the bowl next to the grill and I'm set! Dog, cat, or monkey...what ever. Its delicious!
  • Options
    oldsoulrevivaloldsoulrevival Posts: 632 ✭✭
    Because, you know, eating a cat is SO different and so much more wrong than eating a cow...... **rolls eyes**
  • Options
    crzydimnd68crzydimnd68 Posts: 139 ✭✭
    I hate cats.But I love... Nevermind.
  • Options
    clearlysuspectclearlysuspect Posts: 2,124 ✭✭✭✭
    oldsoulrevival:
    Because, you know, eating a cat is SO different and so much more wrong than eating a cow...... **rolls eyes**
    Thank you! I really think it's ridiculous that we have so many people going hungry in this country, yet so many stray cats! What is the deal? They are animals with meat just like any other animal! I personally would love to eat some cat! Anyone cooking some up, hit me up! Been wanting to try that for years!
  • Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    jr_p951:
    I've traveled many places around the world and I can assure you I've probably eaten dog and cat! I've bought meat on a stick in back allies whiles drunk in Japan, Korea, and the Philippines! I have no idea what the meat was but they were all tasty!! I even helped cook it at a couple of them, add a little mystery glaze of what ever is in the bowl next to the grill and I'm set! Dog, cat, or monkey...what ever. Its delicious!
    ++1 Monkey meat on a stick, Balut, and alot more, Africa, Thailand, Hong Kong.. eating off the streets was the Norm!!!!
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Options
    Roberto99Roberto99 Posts: 1,077
    So I was at this party one night and I was having a conversation with an older gentleman who was a teacher of mine some years ago. He's a straighforward interesting kind of guy. Tells me this story about his trip to the orient with his wife a couple of years earlier. She is a total cat lover. They get to walking through this market and they come upon a stand where there are fairly decent sized young kitties pouncing about with one another. So she falls in love with one of the kitties and wants to rescue it and try to bring it back to the states. Now there was a language barrier but they were pretty certain that the vendor understood them that they wanted to buy the kitten. The vendor agrees and an assistant takes the kitten that she chose and before they could say anything, drops the cat into a pot of boiling water.
  • Options
    phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    Really? I didn't know you could get arrested for eating a cat. I know it's not socially accepted, however getting arrested over it...! I've had cat and dog and prefer dog actually.