Cain FF
Any OPUS X
Flying pig

Comments

• Options
    lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    ligerofreak:
    Cain FF Any OPUS X Flying pig

is this your top 3 you want to try? Or are you recommending these? Either way threads in both are already started. Any how the Cain was not my proffered smoke and I don't think it ever will be. The Opus X... Well it's an Opus! Can't say much on the pigs as the only pigs I've tried was the #9 and t52 and can't remember them. If your looking to try an Opus let me know I might have 1 or 2 left.
  • Options
    DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    lcpleel:
    ligerofreak:

is this your top 3 you want to try? Or are you recommending these? Either way threads in both are already started. Any how the Cain was not my proffered smoke and I don't think it ever will be. The Opus X... Well it's an Opus! Can't say much on the pigs as the only pigs I've tried was the #9 and t52 and can't remember them. If your looking to try an Opus let me know I might have 1 or 2 left.
    I replaced them with pickles
  • Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    lcpleel:
    ligerofreak:

1 or 2 my @ss...lol
  • Options
    OchoZachoOchoZacho Posts: 1,471
    ENFIDL:
    lcpleel:
    ligerofreak:

1 or 2 my @ss...lol
    +1
  • Options
    lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    OchoZacho:
    ENFIDL:
    lcpleel:
    ligerofreak:

1 or 2 my @ss...lol
    +1
    OK maybe a few more than that.
  • Options
    scarlinscarlin Posts: 1,592
    lcpleel:
    OchoZacho:
    ENFIDL:
    lcpleel:
    ligerofreak:

1 or 2 my @ss...lol
    +1
    OK maybe a few more than that.
    3??