Home Cigar 101

Cigar Learning

Hi,

What would be the best Cigar Knowledge Center or Book out there?

I want to learn all there is about Cigars.

(I'm a newbbie)

Thanks

Comments

• j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    If you want to learn, this is a great place. A lot of knowledge and experience is on this forum.
  • Thanks Joz3r.

I agree with you, If it is knowledge I want, this is the right place to be.

BUT i want to learn about the Cigar history, types of tobacco, cigar making, parts, flavors, etc.

Thanks!
  • gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    adrianganem:
    Thanks Joz3r.

BUT i want to learn about the Cigar history, types of tobacco, cigar making, parts, flavors, etc.

Thanks!

Still a good place to learn all of the above
  • urbinourbino Posts: 4,517
    adrianganem:
    Thanks Joz3r.

Thanks!
    TobacconistUniversity.com is a good source.
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    urbino:
    adrianganem:
    Thanks Joz3r.

Thanks!
    TobacconistUniversity.com is a good source.
    so is my signature line....
  • KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    adrianganem:
    Thanks Joz3r.

Thanks!
    If it's a book you are looking for, try Idiot's Guide to Cigars, great book and very informative. Tells you everything about the cigar world, how it's made, lingo, history...etc. Amazon has a good price on it.

"Long ashes my friends."

• dutyjedutyje Posts: 2,263
    Krieg:
    adrianganem:
    Thanks Joz3r.

Thanks!
    If it's a book you are looking for, try Idiot's Guide to Cigars, great book and very informative. Tells you everything about the cigar world, how it's made, lingo, history...etc. Amazon has a good price on it.
    Now you're calling him an idiot.. nice going, Krieg ;)
  • KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    dutyje:
    Krieg:
    adrianganem:
    Thanks Joz3r.

Thanks!
    LoL, I thought it was quite suttle. ;)

"Long ashes my friends."

Krieg:
    dutyje:
    Krieg:
    adrianganem:
    Thanks Joz3r.

Thanks!
    What does it say about our self-esteem when the "for Dummies" series of books have sold so well? Who goes to a bookstore and says "oh, this book says it's written for dummies... this is exactly what I need"
  • Garen BGaren B Posts: 977
    dutyje:
    Krieg:
    dutyje:
    Krieg:
    adrianganem:
    Thanks Joz3r.

Thanks!
    What does it say about our self-esteem when the "for Dummies" series of books have sold so well? Who goes to a bookstore and says "oh, this book says it's written for dummies... this is exactly what I need"
    I do. Quite often actually.
    Garen B:
    dutyje:
    Krieg:
    dutyje:
    Krieg:
    adrianganem:
    Thanks Joz3r.

Thanks!
    does your therapist know about this?
  • Garen BGaren B Posts: 977
    dutyje:
    Garen B:
    dutyje:
    Krieg:
    dutyje:
    Krieg:
    adrianganem:
    Thanks Joz3r.

Thanks!
    does your therapist know about this?
    Oh yeah he does, he bought me Life for Dummies and Breathing for Dummies. Life one is going pretty well, but I do have a hitch with the breathing thing, probably gonna go buy Reading for Dummies to see if I am missing some of the big words in Breathing for Dummies.
    LOL
  • lmao...

thanks.

p.s. we all eventually start as "dummies" when wanting to learn about a new subject.