Home Ratings & Reviews
Options

LFD Cameroon Cabinets

MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
Anyone have one looking at them at b&m?
Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...

Comments

• Options
    Are you trying to ID them or just want to know about them?

I've got a few, I've smoked one of them and really liked it. Stronger than most cameroon's out there and quite tasty.

I believe a lot of notable BOTL's have vouched for this one as well; j0z3r claims this as his favorite or one of his favorites and that man knows good cigars...

• Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    drpepperdude:

I've got a few, I've smoked one of them and really liked it. Stronger than most cameroon's out there and quite tasty.

I believe a lot of notable BOTL's have vouched for this one as well; j0z3r claims this as his favorite or one of his favorites and that man knows good cigars...

Well, to qualify that...the old style with no band was the cigar to receive that dubious honor. The current blend, while close, just isn't quite the same to me. Still a damn good stick though, definitely recommended.
  • Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    Just picked a couple up!
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Options
    Steve2010Steve2010 Posts: 1,036
    j0z3r:
    drpepperdude:

Well, to qualify that...the old style with no band was the cigar to receive that dubious honor. The current blend, while close, just isn't quite the same to me. Still a damn good stick though, definitely recommended.

+1 on the recommended. I haven't tried the "old blend", but the "new blend" is definitely a tasty stick.
  • Options
    Steve2010:
    j0z3r:
    drpepperdude:

+1 on the recommended. I haven't tried the "old blend", but the "new blend" is definitely a tasty stick.
    +2. My favorite Cameroon for sure. Anything LFD is atleast good if not fantastic. You can't go wrong.
  • Options
    fuentejpsfuentejps Posts: 345
    i love these. very nice stick. i wish they carried them here
  • Options
    Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    fuentejps:
    i love these. very nice stick. i wish they carried them here
    Call in. They have them sometimes. Good stick.
  • Options
    spindriftspindrift Posts: 818 ✭✭
    The cameroon lanceros are very good if you can find them...
  • Options
    gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    j0z3r:
    drpepperdude:

The old blend definitly ROCKED !!!
  • Options
    ejenne87ejenne87 Posts: 1,925 ✭✭
    Steve2010:
    j0z3r:
    drpepperdude:

To keep it rated R, the original release Cameroon Cabinet No. 1's make me hard... The new ones are still really great, but the old No. 1's are the best cigar I've smoked below about $15. I'm still trying to find a sealed box of 100 of the old ones, it's been a year and a half and I can't locate one anywhere.
  • Options
    docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    So does anyone know the whole story with the Cameroon Cabinet lancero? I keep seeing references to the fact that only a small number have been made here and there a few times, but then there are stories about Double Ligero blend, Cameroon wrapped lanceros, with Cameroon Cab bands, packaged in Double Ligero lancero boxes (how confusing is that Isht huh?). I know Drapers in Bethesda seems to have had some made for them at one time, and Empire and Jack Schwartz have both had (/have) at times...
  • Options
    spindriftspindrift Posts: 818 ✭✭
    docbp87:
    So does anyone know the whole story with the Cameroon Cabinet lancero? I keep seeing references to the fact that only a small number have been made here and there a few times, but then there are stories about Double Ligero blend, Cameroon wrapped lanceros, with Cameroon Cab bands, packaged in Double Ligero lancero boxes (how confusing is that Isht huh?). I know Drapers in Bethesda seems to have had some made for them at one time, and Empire and Jack Schwartz have both had (/have) at times...
    I have a box...Great smoke...I've been told that only 200 boxes were made...The lancero box is the same, but there is a sticker on the box that says cameroon...Some of the B&M's that I go to don't even know about them...
  • Options
    fuentejpsfuentejps Posts: 345
    i just scored 10 from tim in my last order a few days ago. lfd cam limited 6x54. very tasty, i smoked one off the truck.