Home Ratings & Reviews

VegaFina Sumum 2010

Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
Hey guys,

I recently found a box of these guys (10) at a reasonable price and grabbed em. They look great, and the box is just awesome. Almost like a mini humidor!

From what I have researched, it's a European brand that has come over here, produced by Altadis as a boutique brand. I've searched these forums and have yet to see any mention of VegaFina, this line or any other. I was just wondering if any of you guys have tried these, or the reg. VegaFina line and if so what you think. Or maybe I'm the only one that has ever bought these!

If ya want I can post up some pics. I was actually very impressed when these arrived. Really good looking stuff. Thanks guys
LLA - Lancero Lovers of America

Comments

• kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Never had one, but I do like looking at pictures of cigars and reading a review. If you liked them, let us all know.
  • Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Seems like you're not the only one in that boat. Yeah, I definitely will post once I have one!
    image image image image image image image image image I hope these work, looks like some got a little cut off. The last 2 are just for fun!
  • Roberto99Roberto99 Posts: 1,077
    Nice is that one of those cigar lockers?
    Roberto99:
    Nice is that one of those cigar lockers?
    The big one is my humi, just regular key with tassels, the little silver box is just the box the VFs came in. Its very cool looking! It might make a good travel humi. It is slightly heavy and seems to be made pretty well. Felt bottom and everything. I will have to check the seal on it!