Home General Discussion

Advise on The Java from drew estate?

Greetings, Need some advise. I've smoked both drew estate undercrown & privada no.#9 and Ilike them both, but never tried the java. Is it similar to the undersrown and privada 9? I know i need to find a stick and try it out. But will appreciate any feed backs. thanks!

Comments

• bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nothing like either of them. The Java is a coffee infused stick. Sweet on the lips and should be smoked slow as it will get harsh, in my experience, if smoked fast. Smoke them fresh as they do not age well or at all even. If you do get more than one do not store them with others cigars as the infused aromas will infect the other sticks it is stored with; not in a good way either. Hope this helps. If you decide to get one, look at the Wafe, I think this one produces the baest flavor and because of the size and shape you'll think, smoke slowly.
  • JudoJudo Posts: 9
    Thanks Bandy!! I appreciate your quick advise!!
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    bandyt09:
    Nothing like either of them. The Java is a coffee infused stick. Sweet on the lips and should be smoked slow as it will get harsh, in my experience, if smoked fast. Smoke them fresh as they do not age well or at all even. If you do get more than one do not store them with others cigars as the infused aromas will infect the other sticks it is stored with; not in a good way either. Hope this helps. If you decide to get one, look at the Wafe, I think this one produces the best flavor and because of the size and shape you'll think, smoke slowly.
    Todd in hittin the nail on the head. I've never had the Wafe but I love the Java sticks I've had. Def agree with the aging and I have had great luck dry boxing these as well
  • bacon.jaybacon.jay Posts: 720 ✭✭✭
    ENFIDL:
    bandyt09:
    Nothing like either of them. The Java is a coffee infused stick. Sweet on the lips and should be smoked slow as it will get harsh, in my experience, if smoked fast. Smoke them fresh as they do not age well or at all even. If you do get more than one do not store them with others cigars as the infused aromas will infect the other sticks it is stored with; not in a good way either. Hope this helps. If you decide to get one, look at the Wafe, I think this one produces the best flavor and because of the size and shape you'll think, smoke slowly.
    Todd in hittin the nail on the head. I've never had the Wafe but I love the Java sticks I've had. Def agree with the aging and I have had great luck dry boxing these as well

The Wafe Maduro is the only one I like.

• ejenne87ejenne87 Posts: 1,925 ✭✭
    bacon.jay:
    ENFIDL:
    bandyt09:

The Wafe Maduro is the only one I like.

"snakes and sparklers and the only kind I like"