Home General Discussion

New to the Forum

Hey guys. just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Chris. I live in Central Florida and work in the Public saftey field. I have been smoking cigars for a few years and just got my first humi from my wife for Christmas. Im quickly starting to realize that the 50ct humi is going to be way too small. I just made made my first ccom order and cant wait to get it. I wanted to take an opportunity to thank you guys for all the great threads. I have been reading the threads for the last few months and have lerned a lot. Looking foward to learnig more and making some new friends. Thanks again.

Comments

• chemforeverchemforever Posts: 1,200
    Welcome aboard! Glad to hear you are outgrowing your 50ct. Options of a wide range of sticks is never a bad thing.
  • MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    Welcome to the forums, buy a cooler now!! LOL
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Welcome! I have the same problem, just ordered a new one! It's a good problem, though ha
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome hombre!
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    Welcome. Buy some Arturo Fuentes Opus X cigars and we can trade.
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    beatnic:
    Welcome. Buy some Arturo Fuentes Opus X cigars and we can trade.
    LOL
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • cmartincmartin Posts: 130
    LOL. Just a little out of my proce range lol.
    cmartin:
    pm to you!!
  • DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    Mike, you gonna help him through a trade?
    replied.
    Just a little help:-)
    Direwolf:
    Baggage overweight!!
  • taythegibstaythegibs Posts: 2,025
    Welcome, lots of great guys (and gals) here that you can learn and benefit from!
  • DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    MVW67:
    Direwolf:
    Baggage overweight!!
    All you guys must be flying down in a Piper cub..
  • ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    Welcome to the Human Zoo, brother! Hope you enjoy your stay.
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    cmartin:
    Hey guys. just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Chris. I live in Central Florida and ....am the singer in the band Coldplay.
    Hey Chris welcome to group.. Nice to have you with us
  • Roberto99Roberto99 Posts: 1,077
    kaspera79:
    cmartin:
    Hey guys. just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Chris. I live in Central Florida and ....am the singer in the band Coldplay.
    LOL! Rock on brother.
    LOL. I wish. Must be nice when you have all that money. Not to mention your wife brings in boat loads of money also. LOL
  • laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    You're right about that 50 count... it just won't do. May as well start scoping out a cooler now. WELCOME ABOARD !
  • ScottTDawgScottTDawg Posts: 206 ✭✭
    Welcome Chris!!
  • The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    Welcome Chris. If you hang around here you will need a bigger humi. You will learn a lot here but.......these guys are crazy.
    I hope you didn't give your address to MVW67.
    Ya I did.... He seemed like a nice guy. Did I make a mistake? Lol
    I saw a coolidor I liked in another thread with slits in it that would fit shelves as soon as I get to a computer and off my iPhone I'm going to look it up. Looks like It might be a winner.
  • IrishAJIrishAJ Posts: 135
    Welcome to the forum! Most of the BOTL/STOL know more than just cigars but cigars is what bring us all together.
    cmartin:
    After a few bombs and trades you'll have some so don't listen to him if he was nice he'd get ya started. ;p
    kaspera79:
    cmartin:
    I don't know modern music very well an this may sound really REALLY blonde of me but do you mean the big famous band Coldplay or a garage band named also Coldplay?
  • OchoZachoOchoZacho Posts: 1,471
    Welcome Chris! Stick around and you'll learn about and try more cigars than you ever imagined. GREAT, I mean, GREAT group of people on here.
    IrishAJ:
    kaspera79:
    cmartin:
    I don't know modern music very well an this may sound really REALLY blonde of me but do you mean the big famous band Coldplay or a garage band named also Coldplay?
    ROTFLMAO
    beatnic:
    IrishAJ:
    kaspera79:
    cmartin:
    ROTFLMAO
    +1 about spit out my coffee!!!