Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

laker1963, bigharpoon and RailJockey Triple Teamed Me...

greg2648greg2648 Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭
I should have posted this before now but I have been so busy I've been unable to. Earlier this week I received a package from laker1963. As we all know, our brother from the tundra is a pro and this package was no exception. The only stipulation that I requested was no Cubans, which probably made this pass a little tougher for him, but he managed to scrape together these great cigars. Thank you for the package, Doug. One day in the near future we will "square up" again.

The second package I received was from the RailJockey. Apparently he was trying to thin out his herd of Cohiba Red Dots. Of course, I was more than willing to help him dispose of those pesky dog rockets, and the Jockey came through with flying colors. If you have not done business with him, put him on your "To Do" list.

The third package I received this week was an interesting trade that I made with bigharpoon. He had mentioned that he had an extra 5 ct Herfador that he was not using. Even though I didn't need it, I wanted it. So we worked out a trade. However, he neglected to mention that he was throwing in 3 kicker cigars. Thank you for the trade. I look forward to doing more business with all 3 of these brothers.

Comments

• MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    Nice variety of hit by all three borks, Congrats!
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • jr_p951jr_p951 Posts: 1,121
    Greg taking a spanking!!! I like it!!
  • pbchevopbchevo Posts: 712
    nice selection of sticks
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Nice hit there guys..
  • ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    It's about time someone pimp smacked you! BTW, you should have another package tomorrow or Tuesday... just saying, ya know.
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    jr_p951:
    Greg taking a spanking!!! I like it!!
    He does too,,,lol,,nice work guys
  • RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Frikin awesome! Better go ahead and fire up that one red dot though less that crack gets worse.
  • laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    Glad they made it to you Greg. You did make it harder by saying no ISOM's. Why did you say that BTW? I had a couple put aside for that package. I am going to have to do some restocking. I tend to smoke a lot of the same couple dozen sticks in rotation. This tends to make trading rather boring as a lot of my packages look similar to each other. Need some new stock if only for sending out in trades. Hope you found a couple in there that work for you Greg.
  • greg2648greg2648 Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭
    laker1963:
    Glad they made it to you Greg. You did make it harder by saying no ISOM's. Why did you say that BTW? I had a couple put aside for that package. I am going to have to do some restocking. I tend to smoke a lot of the same couple dozen sticks in rotation. This tends to make trading rather boring as a lot of my packages look similar to each other. Need some new stock if only for sending out in trades. Hope you found a couple in there that work for you Greg.
    Are you kidding me?? They are all great cigars. They are very happy to be in a warmer climate. the reason that I requested no CC's is because I have about a hundred and I don't get a chance to smoke as much as I want. I figure that you could save them and give them to somebody that doesnt have any. I was just thinking about the other guy. You have a PM, BTW. Thank you for the package. Greg.