Home General Discussion

Daily Deal #3 2/27

im about to jump on this, its a fiver of CAO Brazilia Gol for $22.50 unless someone knows of a better deal on em...?

Comments

• ejenne87ejenne87 Posts: 1,925 ✭✭
    that seems like a fairly decent price. If memory serves I once paid $19.99 for a 5er so this is a good deal IMO. CAn you find it cheaper? Yes, certainly. Can you find a better place to buy that ships cigars in better condition and with better packaging? Absolutely not! I say, if you are on the fence, go ahead and order. It doesn't get much better than Ccom
  • skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    I agree to jump on it unless you're really willing to sit and stay glued to the Sprint Sale. And that's not a guarantee either.
  • scarlinscarlin Posts: 1,592
    The diesel and CAOs are both quality for a great price. I'd pounce but I am trying to keep my humi from overflowing.
  • ejenne87ejenne87 Posts: 1,925 ✭✭
    scarlin:
    The diesel and CAOs are both quality for a great price. I'd pounce but I am trying to keep my humi from overflowing.
    Honestly though, those Fonseca's are a pretty nice smoke! And at $40 for a bundle they are a good buy. A great mild/medium robusto that you can smoke every day and still keep your house. All of the deals today are pretty nice, as to be expected from Ccom ;-)
  • RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just about any place you could find it cheaper will charge 4-5$ shipping. Like the bid sites you really got to find a real good deal for it to be worth it.
  • HeavyHeavy Posts: 1,591 ✭✭✭
    I've never hit up one of the Daily Deals before.....until now. I just couldn't resist a 10-pack of the Diesels. Looked like a good price - I know boxes are going for a lower-per-stick price on the SprintSale, but I don't have room for a whole box.
  • Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I love the Brazilias. That's a pretty good deal too! I paid $40 for 10. A message to a Rep may get you that deal too! It was an email offer a while ago. But with free shipping, I'd say its a go! Goooll!
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America