Home Ratings & Reviews

Room 101 OSOK

zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
WOW! Smoked the Trucha size. I just got them in Friday and lit one up last night as they looked and smelled soo damn good! Great burn, great flavor and fantastic smoke overall. I've been more into ISOMs lately, but decided these looked good enough to get and I'm glad I did! I'm going to try to review the next one I smoke, my first, but if you can get your hands on em while they last, please do!!!

Comments

• laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    zeebra:
    WOW! Smoked the Trucha size. I just got them in Friday and lit one up last night as they looked and smelled soo damn good! Great burn, great flavor and fantastic smoke overall. I've been more into ISOMs lately, but decided these looked good enough to get and I'm glad I did! I'm going to try to review the next one I smoke, my first, but if you can get your hands on em while they last, please do!!!
    Thanks Zeeb. Another one added to "the list". Damn that thing is getting long!
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    zeebra:
    Stupid Shawn, I totally wanted to bypass these but after you, being a CC snob now, endorsing them, I may have to pick one or two up. LOL
  • rburke1129rburke1129 Posts: 386
    bandyt09:
    zeebra:
    Stupid Shawn, I totally wanted to bypass these but after you, being a CC snob now, endorsing them, I may have to pick one or two up. LOL

Todd, you might have one very soon!
    Sorry I'm late, but a manure spreader jack-knifed on the Santa Anna.
  • zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    laker1963:
    zeebra:
    Dont wait too long. I'm not sure of their production on these, but all I know is they released 1000 of each size, so 3000 total boxes.
    zeebra:
    laker1963:
    zeebra:
    Dont wait too long. I'm not sure of their production on these, but all I know is they released 1000 of each size, so 3000 total boxes.
    SERIOUSLY!? Anyone want to do a box split on some of these?
  • zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    laker1963:
    zeebra:
    laker1963:
    zeebra:
    I'm waiting for an email on these. The 2 boxes I got are already split, but I'm trying to see if I can get two more, I'll shoot you a pm if i get them in.
    rburke1129:
    bandyt09:
    zeebra:

Todd, you might have one very soon!
    Uhoh.......A shiver just went down my spine. You know Rich, I think I liked you much better when you were a little less vocal on here, LOL. You been doing some damage lately, my friend.
    zeebra:
    laker1963:
    zeebra:
    laker1963:
    zeebra:
    I'm waiting for an email on these. The 2 boxes I got are already split, but I'm trying to see if I can get two more, I'll shoot you a pm if i get them in.
    AWESOME! Thanks.
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    Can't wait to try one! Can't bring myself to smoke the pre release of it that I got lol
    ENFIDL:
    Can't wait to try one! Can't bring myself to smoke the pre release of it that I got lol

You might also have another one soon my friend!
    rburke1129:
    ENFIDL:

Ahhhhh snap!

ENFIDL:
    rburke1129:
    ENFIDL:

Ahhhhh snap!

Alright E, sounds like Rich is needing to be sent a little sumptin sumptin, I've got his addy if you've got the short shorts..........
    bandyt09:
    ENFIDL:
    rburke1129:
    ENFIDL:

Ahhhhh snap!

Alright E, sounds like Rich is needing to be sent a little sumptin sumptin, I've got his addy if you've got the short shorts..........
    The shorts already got it and are locked on Sir! Let's do this ish
    ENFIDL:
    bandyt09:
    ENFIDL:
    rburke1129:
    ENFIDL:

Ahhhhh snap!

The shorts already got it and are locked on Sir! Let's do this ish

Aw hell...I'm spending more money on mailboxes than cigars!
  • jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    zeebra pm sent,,