Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

I have a new brother and his name is RCY

I guess he was jealous he didnt get to be BigTs real life brother so he decided to blow me up. Thanks for these awesome sticks!

Comments

• RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Teege:
    I guess he was jealous he didnt get to be BigTs real life brother so he decided to blow me up. Thanks for these awesome sticks!

Lol, yes you are right. So, in saying that, I've made myself your adopted brother. And I'm happy about it :). Enjoy the cigars and I'm coming to herf near you. Sooner then you Georgia boys know, lol....

• BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    Holy crap Rick! That's an insane hit. You better hurry your ass down here to Ga! It's about time me and Tj share a meal and a smoke with our new brother!
  • RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    BigT06:
    Holy crap Rick! That's an insane hit. You better hurry your ass down here to Ga! It's about time me and Tj share a meal and a smoke with our new brother!

May or June time frame. Don't know if DSWarmack will be able to make it also. But, when I find out my actual dates, you will be the first to know...

• jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Another nice one Rick.
  • BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    RCY Cigars:
    BigT06:

May or June time frame. Don't know if DSWarmack will be able to make it also. But, when I find out my actual dates, you will be the first to know...

Hell yeah! You know I'm in!
  • stowggiestowggie Posts: 399
    Very nice!