Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Big thanks to Spindrift...

So a few weeks back I posted that I was looking for an empty Diesel Unholy Cocktail box for my aging humidor. Well spindrift said he could help, and after some back and forth we decided on a 5 for 5 stick trade to accompany it. Well, heres my damaged home. Awesome brother, awesome sticks and clock, and I LOVE hot sauces on everything I eat...
The boxes.
The hot sauce and 5 sticks, been wanting to try a Family Blend for awhile now.

Comments

• The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Spins Clocks Rock ( say it ten times real fast) lol,,, sweet
  • stowggiestowggie Posts: 399
    Paul always over delivers. He is a great BOTL!
  • blurrblurr Posts: 962 ✭✭
    So I had the wife get some burritos for dinner tonight to try out the wasabi horseradish hot sauce. Now I like to consider myself a hot sauce aficionado, all of our engineers at work like to bring in the end all perfect combination of great taste and good burn so I have had a lot of samples. This stuff is delicious and my lips were on fire, taking it to work for my fellows at work to try tomorrow. I may be searching out a case of this tomorrow, I'm in love with it. Spin made my day, only wish I had known to throw heavy artillery with this trade.
  • OchoZachoOchoZacho Posts: 1,471
    Spindrift has been on a reign of terror lately!! Amazing hit!
  • BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    total awesomeness right there!
  • spindriftspindrift Posts: 818 ✭✭
    Been away for a few days...Thank you Blurr for the trade...The selection of sticks was awsome...I have enjoyed all of these sticks in the past and am looking forward to revisiting a couple that were included...Sorry it took so long to get these up...Thanx again Blurr...

• denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    spindrift is great peeps in my book fo shizzle. oh, I spy a La Sirena by the way. nicely done