Home General Discussion

2011 Fuente Story Red Sycamore Humidor

I found one without the cigars. If anybody is interested PM me for details. Come with hygro and humidifier. I'd buy but I have too many as it is.

Comments

• Ding
  • rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    Dong!
  • MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    ho ho, twinkie, suzy Q
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
    Looks like it is still available. I want it for myself but am trying to say NO!
  • rzamanrzaman Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭
    PM sent..thanks
    rwheelwright:
    I found one without the cigars. If anybody is interested PM me for details. Come with hygro and humidifier. I'd buy but I have too many as it is.
  • scarlinscarlin Posts: 1,592
    I am not legally allowed to have any type of red boxes in my possession in the Continental United States and/or Puerto Rico
    rzaman:
    PM sent..thanks
    rwheelwright:
    I didn't get your PM but I sent you one.
    Got it, Thanks a lot!!!
    rwheelwright:
    rzaman:
    PM sent..thanks
    rwheelwright:
    I didn't get your PM but I sent you one.
    Well, since no one purchased it I ended up getting it. Don't know what I am gonna do with another Humi but oh well. I couldn't bare to see it go into the wrong hands.
  • big chunksbig chunks Posts: 1,607
    Nice, I'd like to see some pics when it's filled
    you got it.
  • lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    lol i was about to make the purchase on it and it updated and said out of stock. lol good buy
    I wanted to buy it but they do not ship to any DPO address. I am happy you got it. maybe I will but it from another vendor with cigars in it and also ship to the DPO address.
    rzaman:
    I wanted to buy it but they do not ship to any DPO address. I am happy you got it. maybe I will but it from another vendor with cigars in it and also ship to the DPO address.
    I just sent you a PM.