Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

CAUTION. Be on the Look Out...

greg2648greg2648 Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭
Today I realized that we have had a break out at the Looney Barn. We have 2 psycho brothers with a vengeance on the loose. I have been a victim of 2 knock-out punches. Both of these packages are so far "over the top" that I am almost too embarrassed to post pictures.

The first package I received was from Toombes. We **** slapped each other a couple of weeks ago and I thought he had had enough. Wrong. He proceeded to start round 2 with an amazing package of great cigars. Dan is quickly becoming a force to be reckoned with. Make no mistake about it, He ain't skeerd. Thank you Dan, now I won't feel bad when I blow your azz up.

I was also "pimp slapped" from JHewey. Justin has targeted my lair 3 times this month. Unfortunately, he has been able to acquire enough personal information about me that he knows the brand of cigars that I enjoy the most. With this information he continues to pound me unmercifully. Because of Justin's actions I have moved him to my top 10 Most Wanted. Justin, I can't believe that you sent me this box of My Fathers. It's like you are reading my mind. Remember, no good deed goes unpunished. Thank you. Normally I would display these cigars, but it is a full box and they are going into storage.

Comments

• Options
    jr_p951jr_p951 Posts: 1,121
    Holy smokes Batman!! Justin unleashed a full box? Thats crazy! Over the top Justin!! Toombses hooked ya up good too!! You seem to have started out the year with a constant beating!
  • Options
    JHeweyJHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
    Not exactly a full box. It was a sampler. But either way. Greg deserves it. Enjoy them.
  • Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    EXCELLENT hit Justin!

totally amazing generosity by both BORKs!

I hope you recover soon, Greg. lol
  • Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow wow Wubzy!
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    Glad to see they finally made it. I hope you enjoy them, brother. Looks like jhewey gave you a good thrashing, too. Pleasure doing business!
  • Options
    OchoZachoOchoZacho Posts: 1,471
    Nice hit Justin! You've been strategically smacking people around lately. Nicely done!
  • Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    Very delightful hits, by both Borks, very tasty indeed!!!
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice hit Toombes & JHewey.
    Greg, good luck recovering from these hard hits.

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    OchoZachoOchoZacho Posts: 1,471
    OchoZacho:
    Nice hit Justin! You've been strategically smacking people around lately. Nicely done!
    Toombes, got caught up in the carnage. Nice hit on your end too brother!
  • Options
    ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    OchoZacho:
    OchoZacho:
    Toombes, got caught up in the carnage. Nice hit on your end too brother!

Ain't nuttin but a thang... I'm a big boy, I can handle it.