Home General Discussion

New to forum

Gaetano7890Gaetano7890 Posts: 800 ✭✭✭
Im new to the forum but since i love cigars and cigar.com i figured it would be god place to be. Im a big Aj Fernandez fan as I see alot of you guys are. Top cigar for me is MOW PA box just came today and next would have to be LCHC core picked the dagers on the daily deal the other day def a cigar everyone should check out. Got my tickets and am pumped for cigar fest I saw the forum the other day and figured I had to check it out.

Comments

• bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    Welcome to the forum. Yep, there is a lot of love for AJ around here. Cigar Fest, huh? Nice!
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome brotha!
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome to the forums brother, if you like talking bout cigars you came to the right place. Cigar fest should be a heck of a blast wish I were going.
  • j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Welcome, glad to have you.
  • Bobbo2009Bobbo2009 Posts: 915 ✭✭✭
    WELCOME!! I love those MOW PA's!! Enjoy Cigar Fest (you lucky SOB)(Just kidding. Just kidding).

Rob
  • BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    Welcome! Glad to see you already have great taste in cigars. AJ and DPG dominate my cooler! Congrats on the MOW PA pick up. Great, great cigar.
  • The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    Welcome to the forum, great bunch of brothers and sisters. MOW's are very good, AJ is the man. Have you checked out the factory tour on his website?
  • SaVasSaVas Posts: 250
    Welcome to the forums! Better put a chastity belt on your wallet and throw away the key.
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    Welcome to the forum
  • gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    welcome aboard
  • rburke1129rburke1129 Posts: 386
    Welcome brother!
    Sorry I'm late, but a manure spreader jack-knifed on the Santa Anna.
  • laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    Welcome. Grab a chair ! Cigarfest huh?

OK I hate this guy already !

JK, LOL. Hope you stick around, great group of peeps here. I said "peeps" not "perps", just to be clear.
  • Gaetano7890Gaetano7890 Posts: 800 ✭✭✭
    I have not checked out the tour but I told my wife I want to go there for our next vacation.  For some reason I don't think that's gonna happen.
  • MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    Welcome to the forum and enjoy
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Un_SubUn_Sub Posts: 210
    welcome brother!